1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nolimits - Phillip Island Track Day - 7-9th Jan 2019

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by J0n3s, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Judging by the up take, I think they might repeat this...:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Checked again, and quantas seem to be 1400 for the direct flight, which the site says is Perth, so then to Melbourne

3. We priced up doing it as a stand-alone thing.

CSS do days, iirc is was about £500 for two days about a grand for hire of a s1000r. So no brainier really for us :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  4. I better get one on the way back with Emirates in 2 weeks

• Like Like x 1
  5. #65 J0n3s, Mar 31, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. For those of you booked, it’s a great place, I was lucky enough to ride it with one of my best mates as part of a month in Oz, it’s great to tick off, it’s like Oulton Park and Cadwells love child, but truth be told I preferred Laguna .....

• Like Like x 1
  7. NL releasing more dates; 14-16 Jan 19.

8. We're on both now! Going to be a bit of an epic couple of weeks this one :)

• Like Like x 3
  9. Brilliant :)

10. Yep, 14th-16th jan 2019

11. Hmmmmm - clever I am...o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Phillip Island factsheet just through from NL, noise:

22. Is there a noise limit?
    Yes, the noise limit is 95drive by, at specification below.
    The noise meter is at a 30m distance from the fastest point of the circuit which obviously records the maximum noise output from the bike when it is operating at the highest revs that the rider is prepared to take the bike to.
    To summarise based on the distance of the noise meter this equates to approximately 105 Static.

• Like Like x 1
  13. @bradders When are you going out? I'm probably heading there ~27/12 and leaving 12/1

14. Was thinking 29 or 30th, puts me in Melbourne for NYE, then back maybe 17th. Still tying to convince Mrs B she should come, and we can take 4 or 5 weeks and do some travelling.

Where are you going from, LHR? Flights are coming in £750 plus at the mo was hoping they'd be a bit less...

15. Ah you guys will have a ball! I did Philip Island trackday about 8 yrs ago and its still the best circuit I've been to!! I used https://www.phillipislandridedays.com.au and just used their Gixers hire bikes!! Stunning place - but it is a fair old drive out of Melbourne so be warned!!
    Oh well, ill just have to make do with Valencia in October!

• Like Like x 1
  16. NL pushing Pirelli tyres :thinkingface: for PI. I’ve been using V02’s recently and loving them. Not sure about swapping back.

——
    Tyre orders for Phillip Island are now open.
    We are pleased to now be able to announce tyre deals for your upcoming Phillip Island trip. In conjunction with Pirelli, we have the right tyres for the job!

Please take a couple of minutes to read through this email, and we shall be in touch this week to discuss your tyre needs for the trip!

[​IMG]
    Giving you the support you need, when you need it.
    Australian Customs requires all motorcycles to be fitted with new tyres when entering the country. Due to this fact, we thought it would be handy for you if we put on a fitting service when you are loading at Donnington Park. All tyres pre ordered from No Limits Race Support, will be fitted to loose wheels for free, or we can fit to the bike by prior arrangement for an extra £15 per wheel. Don’t worry if you haven’t ordered your tyres from us, we will still fit them for you! The charge for this is £10 per loose wheel and £25 per wheel to the bike (by pre arrangement only).
    We’ve got you covered for fitting at the event as well! Pirelli Australia are providing technical assistance, bringing additional tyre stock and also providing the fitting service for you. Pirelli technicians will be on hand through both events to help with any technical assistance you require with their tyres. No Limits have agreed a deal where on all pre ordered Pirelli tyres only, there will be no charge to you for fitting. If you are using another brand, which we do not recommend for Phillip Island, fitting will be $20 AUD per loose wheel (unfortunately fitting to the bike is not possible at this event).
    You already know about the free fitting we offer you, so what more can pre ordering with No Limits offer?

We appreciate you choosing to ride with No Limits and we want to give you as much back as we can. On top of offering free fitting to all pre ordered tyres, attractive pre order pricing will show the saving you can make over our usual website pricing.

We save you money plus we can save you space and possible damage to you motorbike on the stillage. We will be responsible for your tyres being ready at the event. Please be aware, we cannot ship your own tyres for you. If you decide to bring additional tyres not purchased from No Limits, we cannot be responsible for transporting them. You will have to fit them on your own stillage. Customs will also note what is imported into the country for sporting purposes and asked that they are returned or you will need to pay import duties on them.

We are highly recommending you choose to use Pirelli tyres. We have the Austrailian Pirelli Motorsport crew on hand at the event to help with any questions or advice you may require. Nearly all ASBK riders and classes use Pirelli tyres, they will have the correct set up information for you at this circuit. Pirellis are know for their ease of use and unrivalled grip. It seems down under, Pirelli are the choice of many riders!

Order what you think you will need, but you wont get caught short as we will have extra Pirelli tyres available trackside. Please note, only Pirelli tyres will be available trackside. No other brands are able to be catered for at this event. We are suggesting for this trip you will need a minimum of 2 pairs of tyres. We will fit the first pair when you load your bikes, and then further pre ordered pairs can be fitted for free by the fitters trackside.
    [​IMG]
    Pirelli tyres wins 2018 ASBK Championship.
    Unlike BSB, ASBK is not a control tyre series. 98% of the grid choose to run Pirelli tyres. High levels of performance and ease of use are the main contributing factors.

[​IMG]
    Pirelli technicians and fitters are available to you for this event.
    We have the ASBK Pirelli Motorsport team on hand to guide you with all your Pirelli tyre needs.
    Free fitting on all Pirelli tyres purchased from No Limits or Cykel Produts at the event.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information