1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nolimits - Phillip Island Track Day - 7-9th Jan 2019

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by J0n3s, Mar 29, 2018.

1. That's going to catch a few people out.

So much for taking my V02s with 6 laps on them, rules is rules though.

2. Stick some wd40 on them, look good as new ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Bikes dropped off for Philip Island today :) I know @J0n3s dropped off his bike yesterday; anyone else here going?. Everyone else I know has had to drop out of the trip. We very nearly dropped out due to the cost realities when it came down to actually paying for it! We are doing both of the three day trips as it seemed crazy to go all the way to Australia and not take advantage of it but it was a bit of a shock when we realised we are looking at a £5k trip each.

• Like Like x 2
  4. For those that are going its probably a choice of which track bike to take, so that you're not without all of them for 4 months.

:)

TB

5. Depend how long you stay and how much you drink ;)

6. We’ll need to watch out for the Aussie birds :/

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Crap Crap x 1
  7. Ow!

• WTF WTF x 1
  8. Big birds in Aus!

9. Saw that on FB. That poor bike...and rider who wasn’t even hit by the bird!!

10. Some will like that ;)

11. Is Clensey going?

12. Fair play to that lead rider. Hit by a bird and a bike and still stays on!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Bet the lad at the back wouldn't agree with you no that one. How would you deal with such a incident from a cost point of views for the repairs. Wonder if the lad rider offered to help with repair bill

14. I don't know how you would work that one out, you can hardly blame the lad that got hit ?? the fact that he stayed on after getting hit then getting hit by the bike behind, then into the gravel and the grass and stayed upright ( I assume )

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. poor obs

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Why? Tough luck. Sign the form: take the risk

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. It seems a long time now since I booked the January 14-16th session and hopefully the 899 Panigale is nearly there. I have watched a few videos to try and learn the track. Any other advice about how to make the most of Philip Island?

18. Land
    ed couple of days ago, according for NL FB page :upyeah:

Spike Edwards has a few laps on his YouTube channel. Not sure but think crafar May too...head over to NL FB page and ask...someone will have a link :upyeah:

19. Many thanks. Looks like a few DF people will be present, will send some picks if I last that long.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information