1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

North Motorcycle Edinburgh

Discussion in 'Online Retailer reviews' started by NSR500, May 18, 2021.

1. No, but if the build on his home page is any indicator he’ll be sharp.

You may get better answers from a North American forum?

2. I live not far from his place. Both me and my gf take our bikes to him. Great guy, great service and amazing builds. Plus his workshop is an awesome place. Super stealthy on the outside, lounge garage on the inside. Dream man cave!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Might pay him a visit to get belts done on the bike soon then

4. I’ve been in and chatted with Tyler about a couple of issues with my bike. Super helpful guy, knows his stuff and tbh I’d be more than happy taking my bike to him for any work.
    Worth checking out his Instagram page to see some of what he does.

5. I have used Tyler at North Motorcycle, Tyler tuned up the fuelling on my 07 multi including tps/throttle body service/co2/injector check - engine now completely transformed, he is the absolute go to for Ducati, from start to finish he couldn't be more helpful, his knowledge and experience is exceptional 10/10 - Tyler also fixed a couple of niggly things while my bike was with him, he just made such a good job.

• Like Like x 2
  6. My Multistrada 1260 had a seized exhaust valve servo. I phoned him on Monday (Bank Holiday) and he said to bring it in then and there. He fixed it on the spot, ran the diagnostics and checked the bike, correcting a few things. Absolutely top bloke.

• Like Like x 1
  7. my neihgbour used him for a belt and fluid change recently. he was v,happy with the price. which in itself is v,unusual. vv,unusual.

8. The 36,000 mile service will soon be due on my Monster 1200S so I’ll probably book it in with North. Ducati Glasgow have been fine, if not cheap, but since they moved out from the west end I feel stranded when I take the bike through.
    I’ll try to remember to let you know what I think of North.

9. Had an engine tune up/refresh in September 2023, rode home to Aberdeenshire "beautiful" trouble is when you go to Tylers place its full of motorcycles you want, Ducati's everywhere plus some exotica..10/10+

• Like Like x 1
  10. My bank balance makes me immune to temptation. :(

11. haha well put...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information