1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Northern/scottish Supersport Meet 2018

Discussion in 'Supersport (1974-2007)' started by Desmoquattro, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Ditto - June 9-10 or 30-1st July

2. What about the 9th 10th then?

3. Its in my diary - would prefer the Sunday but not that bothered

4. Ok let's pencil that in, for whoever wants to come.

5. 9-10th work for me, shall see if Fire Sr fancies a ride out. Back from TT on the Friday, so if I’m not dead then that’ll be a nice ride.

• Like Like x 1
  6. June 9th........Jens bbq

7. 10ths maybe better for Philip and I anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Excellent!

9. OK, looking at all the posts so far the consensus of opinions are Sunday the 10 June,
    so shall we set that as the date? now a time is all that is required, can I suggest 11:00 hrs at the North side car park Carter Bar, discuss.⌚

10. Sounds good to me. We need a wee route too Borderblaster?

11. 11am is a bit early, Lincs to Jedburgh is a fair run ;)

12. It’s 4 hrs from home to Jedburgh, so about 12-1300 would be good. Enough time to ride up, have a herbal tea and some quinoa for lunch and then coast back downhill to Lincolnshireland.

• Like Like x 2
  13. i'll aim for 12:00 and can hang about for quite a while

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ok, 1200 is good for me too

• Like Like x 1
  15. shall we advertise this on the 'ducatiupnorth' forum?

• Like Like x 1
  16. To help those from far off climbs South of the border we should move the meeting point ferther south, can I suggest somewhere like Bellingham or Alnwick, depending on what direction the majority are travelling and I could then arrange a route to take us over the border and Finnish south of the border to accommodate those heading back south, what do you think?

17. Yes, I'm on it

Alnwicks 2 hours from me. That's cool imo.

18. Fire3500 Sr. said Jedburgh is a bit far for him but I'm game. If it's Alnwick rather than Jedburgh then that's @ 35 mins shorter ride so I'm not gonna change his mind there and it's 6 and two threes for me really. Jedburgh is probably a nicer option for those in the West, so please don't change on my account alone. :)

Are we keeping it Supersport only or open to all Ducatis? I might let my mate in Newcastle know, he's just got an 821 Monster.

19. If that's the case Bellingham is more central and has some nice cafe's plus plenty of parking and a nice ride in from North, South, East or West,
    Screenshot_2018-05-19-17-37-03_1.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. I'll let desmoquattro answer that one as it's his thread and Idea! :thinkingface:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information