1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Northern/scottish Supersport Meet 2018

Discussion in 'Supersport (1974-2007)' started by Desmoquattro, Mar 10, 2018.

1. I was hoping to get a few Supersports together, that was my first intention, however of course all bikes are welcome!

As long as they are Italian ;)

Seriously, any that want to come

• Like Like x 2
  2. I’ll be on a SuperSport, carby.

3. And very appreciated it is too.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bellingham seems to have gone down well with Fire Sr. Might get him on the SL for that one, and shall see if I can rope in brother-in-law too and make it three from our clan. :motorcycleduc::motorcycleduc::motorcycleduc: (imagine that two are yellow...)

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'm fine with Bellingham

6. Righto, let's say Bellingham about 1300 then, if folk arrive earlier (us Edinburgh lot will hopefully about 4 of us) so be it. Borderblaster or anyone else with local knowledge could perhaps recommend somewhere for a bite and decent coffee?
    I'm looking forward to it.
    Ian

• Like Like x 2
  7. Location, date and time all good - thanks Desmo.
    Mind you, I aren't coming if it's raining!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Here are some "sugestions" for routes, all with a good selection of cafe's and restaurants enroute, please don't hesitate to offer amendments or other sugestions,
    Duncan. Sugested-route 1.jpg Sugested-route 2.jpg Sugested-route3.jpg

#48 borderblaster, May 29, 2018
    Last edited: May 30, 2018
  9. There's a suggestion us Edinburgh lot are going to to Rothbury then back up the A697. Perhaps that could be incorporated and we could head on whilst others turned back? If that makes sense

• Like Like x 1
  10. i'm going to need a firm start location at a given time (prefereably where I can eat)
    - I may be one of the nearest to northumberland, but I have no clue to the geography.

Phil

11. Bellingham, 13.00 hrs a choice of 4 eateries, see you there.

#51 borderblaster, May 31, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
  12. Yeah this is still our aim too

13. Cool - it will be obvious where to park up in Bellingham I guess?

14. Park just off the main street, in front of The Rocky Road cafe' and the Rose and Crown also don't use the road from West Woodburn it's an awful rough, narrow, twisty twat of a road! use the B6320 from Otterburn or Chollerford depending on where you are riding from, hope this helps.
    Screenshot_2018-05-31-13-46-13.jpg Screenshot_2018-05-31-13-50-38.jpg

#54 borderblaster, May 31, 2018
    Last edited: May 31, 2018
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. If that's your plan route one or two would suit and carry on down the A68/A696/B6341, or do in reverse and go across from Belliighame to Otterburn/Ellsdon, we can sort it out on the day of meet,
    Duncan.

16. Sounds good, not long now :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Brilliant - really looking forward to it - I have put in the request for sunshine!

• Like Like x 2
  18. image001(1).png

This is our planned route, down from Edinburgh on the A68 and then through Keilder to Bellingham. After, heading back through Rothbury and then onto Coldstream and back. It's gonna take about 5 hours riding so any other route I doubt we will have time for. Look forward to this weekend and I hope it's hot.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Almost ready. Me and my Dad are riding up to Bellingham. Will have a cuppa but not a long ride about, and then find the scenic route home.

We couldn’t find anyone to ride the third as brother in law was busy.

image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  20. Nice bikes! See you tomorrow

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information