1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Norton Deposit Info, It's Demise & It’s New Owners

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by John W, Oct 16, 2018.

1. I got a leather jacket, three hoodies, two pairs of jeans, two sweatshirts, two tee shirts, a beanie and a cap

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sounds like Xmas at your house!

3. I was on their site yesterday and had a few items in my basket but I was worried in case I got stung so I didn’t order anything!!
    Is it safe to still order from them?

4. It was last week! Don't order anything silver - its probably just a sticker...

5. Think so.
    Just stick it on your card

• Like Like x 1
  6. That was from a freind of mine who moved from a sussex dealer to go to work for Norton. I guess he will be looking for a new job soon.

7. Is that Ray Wilson?

8. No. another Ray.

9. Winston?

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Mondo.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Ray Wilson was a good guy although short-lived, if it wasn't for him all I'd have as proof of deposit would be the stub off the card machine! Honestly I should've smelled a rat when I handed over £2K and I didn't even get a receipt. Sheisters. On a plus note received my pack from BDO this morning, they've at least got a record I'm owed something...I'll take it in wotsits and billet please.

12. These boys don't f**k about, unlike Garner and his muppet show they know about how businesses run and where the skeletons live.

13. Reading the information pack I got this morning they are very much in financial appraisal mode and seeing if Norton can be sold as a going concern. Bundles of forms at the back to fill out if you're owed by Norton. There's a portal that will notify us of any new correspondence posted on the matter.

14. Got my pack in the post today too so I'll be filling it all in and returning whatever they need, although it has to be said I'll be doing it more in hope than expectation.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Sorry to sound negative but I was victim to an agency going belly up a few years ago, after about 4 years I got about 3.5% back - I hope you fare better and can claim on credit card or some other way

16. I reckon Santander will do a better job for me than BDO, it'll be months before they get to the bottom of it all. So many trading names, bank accounts, bits of paper, people will start coming out the woodwork now too trying it on for their tonne of carbon fibre delivered on Stuart's say so...

17. Agreed, I've more faith in the bank and I've been in touch with them too.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I'd love to know how much you could buy the company for...it was pure chance that Garner bought it really.

19. I know the administrators don’t have time to edit the entire website but you’d think they’d hide it all from public view bar the homepage with their message. If someone really wanted to they could still apply for one of the many jobs going ..... Motorcycle Service Technician or Designer or Buyer:thinkingface:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information