1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Norton Deposit Info, It's Demise & It’s New Owners

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by John W, Oct 16, 2018.

1. A stone doesn't have any blood is the difference. I wonder how rich Mrs garner is these days.
    Back in the crash in 2008, there were an awful lot of wives became very rich all of a sudden.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Mrs Green being a classic example.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. I’ve got a basement & a webcam:p

#1266 Biot, Jul 14, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. There’s 80 acres, happy to match you and well split it?

5. OK, you can have a tent at the bottom of the garden :):upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • WTF WTF x 1
  6. £20 says he will go on the run because it’s either pay out and be poor or go on the run and live off the capital, like a king.....

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. The Costa Del Covid perhaps?

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Leicester isn't far from Donnington...

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. He’ll probably roll Donington Hall, the Priest House Hotel, Hastings House, the Landsdowne Buildings, and Kings Mill Caravan Park up in a carpet and post them to himself at his secret new address.

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. I doubt the Administrators truly are holding ~16M as Garner suggests. I would think a fair chunk of that would need to be paid to simply cover the various depts that were called in anyway.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Complete lie I'm sure

12. Personally, if Stuart garner told me it was Wednesday tomorrow, I'd have my doubts.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  13. So true, I wouldn’t trust him to kill himself properly, so I’d have to do it....

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. Has anyone actually got their deposit back yet? I keep getting various emails to inform me of new documents on the portal but they basically say the same thing...I did have a call from Norton advising me of the "good news" that I can re order and they would honour the price including the deposit I paid...it was only the fact that it was a lady at the other end of the phone that stopped me from revealing my true Anglo-Saxon in my reply!

15. I believe that if you don't want to progress the order then you would be agreeing to have your deposit amount listed with the Administrator, with you as an unsecured creditor, and would have to wait for the Administration process to complete and allocate funds. I don't think this process is complete yet so I don't think anyone has had their deposit back, if indeed the unsecured creditors actually end up getting anything at all.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information