1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not Happy With Carole Nash Insurance

Discussion in 'Insurance - Sponsored by Ducati Insurance' started by rxs851, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Mates rates. Gotcha.

2. Last year, I took my ST2 to my local MoT place as the MoT was due. Why are you here as your MoT is not due for 9 months? According to the DVLA database - that everybody considers to be the word of God - my bike passed its test somewhere else and did not need testing. I got it tested anyway, as I knew that it did need testing. And it failed!

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. I would check that out further, your bike might’ve been cloned.

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Cloning was raised but why would anybody clone my bike - that had a valid MoT, at the time - and MoT it? You need the frame number for the Mot so it was not just a copied reg no. Plus it has to be a Ducati ST2. I couldn't work it out....

5. If it is cloned perhaps they’ll tax it for you.

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. It's SORNED at the moment. I could cash the tax in!!!

7. There loosing a lot of customers here in Ireland. Customer service is as useful as a c*ck flavored lollipop. I changed to principal half the price and less of the bull

8. Was with Carole Nash for over 4 years and went to Bennets for one year because it was a little cheaper, Back with Nash now because Bennets put the price up considerably at renewal and there terms and condition were crap, Also are a bit of a pain in ass trying to get all the mods ok'd with them, Nightmare to add mods half way through policy,
    Ive 3 bikes all with Nash and pretty happy tbh, Ive all the mods logged with them for both the Ducatis and also Harley(a load of mods on all 3 bikes) and hasnt been a problem to add mods later into the policy, Its just the kind of insurer im happy to use, Hopefully if i ever have to claim they will be just as helpful. Also never had a problem with trying to understand someone with a different language, Something that really winds me up :)

9. I was with Carole Nash for 25 years but after a huge hike in my multi bike policy from around £400 to almost £1000, which CN said was their best offer, I switched to DMC (aka Principal) I got it for mid £300s.

When I told CN they changed their mind and said they could match it.

I switched. They can take the piss out of someone else. Cnuts.

• Like Like x 2
  10. A man of principles,,,,,i.m a fan El:upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information