1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not So Newbie From Lincoln

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Jonny Moto, Jan 10, 2022.

1. Hi Johnboy,
    it was a very sad time for all of us but we all totally supported Phils decision to retire, he deserved to get out and enjoy the fruits of his labour, 34 years is enough for anyone as a dealer!
    I have started at B&B Suzuki along with Gary who was the technician so we are starting to create a new Ducati area to cater for the locals that have been left without Italia to service their bikes so watch this space!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Hello Mate,

Can you service and check over a ‘19 V4 Speciale ?

tia

3. Morning Squeezy,
    we can do that for you, the only thing we can't do is service bikes that are still under factory warranty, simply because Ducati won't honor any warranty claims if it hasn't been serviced by a franchised dealer! If you give the shop a call on 01522 545879 we can get you booked in and fettled for the coming spring weather.
    Cheers,
    Jon

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks Jon

will do

5. Have a good tyre fitter at the Suzuki shop? I moved to Lincolnshire a year ago, and I'm twitchy about using a new tyre man.

6. fully understand phil wanting to retire shame nobody wanted to take it on and keep the place going
    but then again who would take on a buisness during this uncertain time
    must dig out my ss from storage and get it back on the road might have to pop in

7. Do it, go on, do it, you know you want to, she's sitting there daring you to!!!:imp::imp::imp:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. We do have a Gaz and he knows his way around a tyre machine, not like some that look like they do it with their teeth and a couple of bent spoons! ;)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information