1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nothern Meet 2017

Discussion in 'Supersport (1974-2007)' started by Desmoquattro, Nov 26, 2016.

1. No rush, gives us all a chance to get the cobwebs off our bikes before meeting if its April May

2. Bumpety bump.

My bikes running pretty nice, was out today so Im hopefully good. May I am off from the 11th to the 30th if this suits, I will be doing a few runs in this time across Scotland.

3. Surely Flodden Field would be ideal for a Borders meeting?

4. Aye, somewhere in that neck of the woods, I was thinking South Scotland, North England area.

• Like Like x 2
  5. i'm looking forward to it - not available on Sat 20th May, but all other May weekend dates are clear at the moment

6. Flodden would do for me.

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk

7. you getting one?

8. I'm in BTW. Please make it a non kids weekend!

9. I played a blinder to get her to accept a Panigale and a Scrambler. Another one would see me in the divorce courts :/

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. My wife said she would like a mountain bike for her birthday in May, I pointed out she already has a bike and if getting her an other one, would the same rule apply for motorbikes? ........
    Seed planted ;)

• Like Like x 2
  11. Any 'northerners' going to edinburgh show on Saturday? I'm going with my mate in the car.

12. What show ?

13. Im going on the Sunday

14. Refreshing the thread, Weekend of 12th I cant do but any other I should be ok, whats everyone elses availability?

15. Cone on guys lets commit to a date! I suggest Carter Bar on the A68 - any 'sotherners' who want to can stop over at my place in Darlington. I have secure bike storage and a couple of spare rooms.

I can do:

May 13,14,27,28
    June 3,4,18
    August 12,13

16. Im down with that, May best for me as I am off 27 or 28th is good

• Like Like x 1
  17. Anyone else? Any preference for the 27th or 28th?

18. Tis TT week!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information