1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nothing rude, but what skill do you wish you had?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Katie, Apr 3, 2012.

1. I have that, I just have to think "my glass is empty" and hubby fills it again for me. Totally true, it makes all our friends laugh, he can tell without ever having to look.

2. It's a good job you said musical!!

3. Where does one start! Telekinesis would be handy ... as would telepathy ... I'd love to be more handy with the tools ... but what I wanted to be when I was a kid, was an athlete so motorycycle racing would have been it for me. Though I was playing basketball at the time then went on to play rugby ... I'd love to be MotoGP world champion level racer :biggrin:

4. I wish I had the ability to wind up the Mods and take the P out of Gavin, 998GSB!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Invisibility I can just imagine how much fun that would be. Obviously only I could do it.

First day of business riding a bike in special shorts making sure I am invisible but shorts and bike is not.

6. The power to read minds...

To be able to ride like I used to when I was young.. lost my bottle.
    To paint and draw like I used to.

7. I wish I could fly, way up to the sky, but I can't...

8. You can

9. In a squeaky voice " I can't" ....,
    Aha so that's the kind of bird Figaro liked!!

• Like Like x 1
  10. play a musical instrument really well

11. Wish I could surf like a pro. Oh and knock down chess pieces on racetrack corners as in the Panigale video!

12. Reckon you've mastered that one.... and in your case its become more of an art form than a skill :upyeah:

13. Get yourself down to the college gillan...It was the best 12s6d I ever spent... That was 65pence in todays' money , for a course of ten lessons in the term Mind you , that was in 1959!!!!!!!

14. I can't:frown:

15. Oh ok I'll do your next line for ya :wink:

I wish I could see what folks see in me but I can’t

• Like Like x 1
  16. Girls locker room? Is that to pervey?:eek:

17. Luca, mine was gonna be Invisibility as well ..... but that's more a super hero one.

Skill would be ...... spray paint. Always amazes me when I see a paint finish that is as smooth as glass, and has a depth to the finish that you could dive in to.

18. You sad bastard:eek:

:biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  19. I live in the desert, turning sand to gold would be a skill I wish I had.

20. I don't remember that line in it! :wink:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information