1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Now Available To Order For The Diavel 2015 From Powerbronze

Discussion in 'Powerbronze' started by RichardPB, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Hi Everyone,

Well as promised our Screen for the Ducati Diavel 2015 has now gone live on our websites in not one but TWO different heights (330 mm and 430 mm).

They are both available to order in the following colours :
    Dark Tint , Solid Black, Red, Blue, Frosted Sapphire Blue and Frosted Stealth Grey.

Prices start from £79 depending on the colour you pick from the website.

We will have more photos of the screens with the Ducati Sat Nav fitted later as the brackets can accept the mount for that as well.

Anyway here we go with the photos.

330 mm high screen (shown in Frosted Stealth Grey)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

430 mm high screen (shown in Frosted Stealth Grey)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These screens can be ordered through our website here :
    Powerbronze UK International - Search Product

Please Note : The light screens will require up to 28 working days for delivery as we have still got to manufacture the production brackets for you to fit them to your bikes.

And don't forget you can use the promotion codes on the thread below to ensure you get your 10% off the products :
    10% Off Promotion Codes For Our Websites | Ducati Forum

Don't forget you can give us a call on 01903 783222 and place your order that way, but don't forget to tell us that your from the Ducati forum.

If you do place an order for any of the products on the website, please send me a PM with your order number and name, so that I can track your order and keep an eye on them for you.

If you do order on the website, please fill out the how did your hear about us box by selecting other from the drop down list and putting Ducati forum as this will help us to track the orders. You could also send me a private message with your order number and I will assist in anyway possible.

Look forward to your feedback on the new products.

Have a good weekend,
    Richard

Do Not Sell My Personal Information