1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Now that Summer is over

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XxAnthxX, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Something like that 

2. Yeah most of us have one something like that.....but only a scale model of it. :wink:

3. oooooooooooooo Nice....:upyeah:

4. Still summer here in Sussex, another day spent in a field for Pony Club wrapped up against a bit of wind, but still sunny. You lot are just living in the wrong place. Saying that we already have great big cracks in the ground and really need some rain, it nearly rained tonight, but it gave up before it had started.

5. Show off! :wink:

6. Joking apart I've got snow. About 2 inch of it at moment.

I'd planned to wash the bikes today too, grrrrr

7. Yeah Venhill were brilliant when I contacted them with what I wanted and they knew their stuff about their products. I did contact Hel first but..

....well they were, erm...Hel.

I'm guessing it must have just been the monkey I spoke to, but they weren't convincing with the level of knowledge of their products...even trying to convince me stock 848evo lines were a different length to 1098s ones, even tho they share the same Ducati part number.

So I thought what chance have I got of getting the right twin line set up sent. Enter Venhill.

Anth

8. I ordered new goodridge lines about 5 weeks ago.... Sent them back twice as they were the wrong length and the first time the fittings were not 100%. The second time they were spot on but 10mm shorter. hacked off? I will be if they are wrong again & if I were a betting man....
    Might consider venhill if they come up a bag.

9. I had been thinking of fitting lines on my 848,
    that was until I cartwheeled it last year lol

10. I'd be going bananas by now, when I decide to do something I have to do it yesterday.

If you notice on the picture, the venhill lines also come with heat shrink over the crimped ferrels, Hel call this stealth and charges another 2 quid odd per line.

Anth

11. Ouch.......

Ah...I think you posted pictures of it on 'another' forum, was it red and looked like a custom build in the photo?

12. yeah had that streetfighter look with the rear end missing lol

13. That's the one!

Is it back on the road now or did you sell it on?

Anth

14. Looking loads better now ;-)

15. No projects for me, I'm just pacing up and down waiting for august so I can pack my panniers and bugger off to the Czech republic for some quality hooning:biggrin:

16. You going on the multi?

17. Stuff that, I wanna get there!

Triumph it is then...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information