1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Now With An Rd500

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by johnnyrotten13, May 21, 2022.

1. Did a slightly different version last week....

"I am diversifying the portfolio out of financial assets into real assets........"

I thought it sounded good anyway :innocent:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Lovely, but I'm uncomfortable with the stand being so close to the edge of block. :scream:

3. I used to work in a bike shop at the end of the 80s and worked on and rode a couple of RDs and RG500s. They were selling for about 3 grand second hand back then! :sob: and they used to sit in the showroom for ages!!!

4. Hahaha don’t worry it was only on seconds to take a photo lol

5. They were £2999 new in 84 lol but then again that was a hell of a lot back then!! I remember drooling over a rg500 in skoal bandit colours in 85 lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. I did the same..bought een rg500.
    Got my barrels, carbs and heads done in the UK (i live in holland), bought the tuners exhausts, changed the igniition, and went from 78 hp on the rear to 126. Also got rid of 25 kg almost.... loved it :)

Nice bike!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Awesome bike. I had a couple of RD125s, TZR125 and TZR 250 back in my yoof. I'm not sure how the power of a revvy 2 stroke would be like now compared to the grunt of a nice 'L' twin.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information