1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nw200 Live

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Cream_Revenge, May 9, 2017.

1. XXL Bollocks required for this one, fantastic coverage from the Beeb :upyeah:

2. They need to make a decision about go/no go and if to put the ST out instead.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Amazing footage, think I've just watch 7-hours of streaming with a top notch superbike race to finish it off!!!

4. That was one hell of a final race!! Irwin. Superstar year :upyeah:

5. That was a cracking last race - if you didn't see it live , dont miss the highlights !

• Like Like x 1
  6. How are you lot watching the racing?
    Thanks
    Steve

7. Irwin was incredible on those last couple laps , amazing news. Didn't expect to see a Panigale even entering let alone winning a road race! Would be something else if he had a crack at the TT now!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Can't believ how unstable the panigale looked tho. I'd have pulled over and gone for a pint :pill:

9. That was some race, they went past us side by side towards magheraboy , some of the best racing iv seen. Well done irwin !!!!

10. Been good close racing all day but the last superbike race was unbelievable!! Was on the edge of my seat for most of the last lap and cheering when Irwin got by Seeley to lead to the line.

• Like Like x 1
  11. What about Rutter?! Almost every race plus podiums. 40 od years old. :upyeah:

12. Always been a huge fan of Rutter for years. I'm sure they said in commentary that he's 45!!? Great to see him win the supertwins. He was up the front in all the other races too. He's been in all 5 races today. Don't know how they do it with such little time finishing one race and starting the next.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Some serious fitness as well to do so many races and be giving 100% for so long.

14. Superbike podium, first in 22yrs I think commentary said. But then, they also referred to a fireball as a suzuki and said Irwin had special dispensation from the factory to run a factory WSBK. Which he corrected me on twitter about LOL

15. Standard Panigale behaviour , it's predictable :)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  16. Did you see Seeley catching the bank?, at prod 180ish?

17. Yeah, on the grass a bit, and it must have still been wet

18. Won't see it until BBC shows the coverage. Iv set sky to record. ( BBC ni)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information