1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nw200 Live

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Cream_Revenge, May 9, 2017.

1. Hutchy who was following him was rather surprised to see seeley of the edge of the road and then showering him with stones!! They would come sharp at 190mph!!

2. Loved how the commentary team were in their faces at end of races, Johnson having a right go about conditions then Hutchy saying the organisers took no notice of rider safety. :upyeah:

3. What a race!

Irwin in the Duc did bloody well seeing as Ducati aren't really considered a road race bike

4. Have you got the sky chanel number? I can't find BBC NI.
    Steve

5. Post up if anyone has a link to a HD version of the race, I don't want to watch it in low res and only caught the last few laps.

6. Second part of program is on bbc1 ni tonight at 1030. Iv no idea what sky channel number in englandshire as it's just our main channel 101 in gods country. Try looking in the 950 region or it will be on I player ( I think) well worth finding though.

7. Google says sky channel 953. If outside n Ireland. But check that's correct.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. I'll take a look tonight, The other half has eurosport membership who normally screen stuff.

9. Try channel 979.Works for me

10. From @shaunlewiscfc on Twitter...

IMG_0174.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  11. Classic Guy Martin

• Like Like x 1
  12. Interesting comments re the cause of McGuinness crash.
    Looks like Honda have some work to do on the fly by wire.

The issue for Honda lies in that McGuinness has reported to the team that he feels the engine didn’t shut off when he rolled off the throttle into Primrose Hill and while they’ve been able to check the bike for mechanical problems – which it had none – they’ve yet been able to gain access to the ECU and datalogger to review the data from the time of the crash.

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/sport...ay/tt-honda-in-crisis-after-mcguinness-crash/

13. There are three one hour highlight programmes from BBCNI available now on iplayer and also a one hour highlights programme on BBC 2 at 1pm this coming Sunday.

14. How do you get it on Iplayer Ni,, I keep getting sent back to UK version ?

15. Just go on the BBC ni site there is probably a link-:)

• Like Like x 1
  16. When you go onto BBC iPlayer, look at the top menu select More, then Local and then Northern Ireland, that gives you BBC NI, then search for NW200 and you should see three episodes.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I got them through the Sky+ app, where a search found them, and then downloaded them to the Sky+ box.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information