1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nz - Honeymoon Tour

Discussion in 'Touring' started by Jimmy899, Sep 13, 2018.

1. You know a bloke's desperate when he defends his country on the basis of the height of it's mountains.:joy: I guess Nepal is the destination of choice.:)

nz1.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. I didn’t mean to start and intonational dispute.

NZ easily won the vote when we asked a number of friends who had spent time in both countries.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. The irony is that the images I have posted are the creation of two NZ blokes - The Flight of the Conchords
    Their shows are very funny and self-deprecating - not unlike many UK shows I have enjoyed eg People Like Us

news-zealand-tourist-posters-3.jpg

4. I know their stuff - it’s business tiiime!

I get the irony, the fact it’s not going anywhere and is like Scotland (from a wilderness perspective) is what makes it such a great destination.

5. Mate, I hope you don't think I was serious, it was just a bit of a piss-take. You know, mines bigger than yours.

6. @NZDave it would be extremely difficult, if not impossible, to read one of your posts and feel personally attacked .... when all the time the eyes of a man with a mouthful are staring at me. It's like being in some nightmare threesome that I can't wake up from - with a KIWI :scream::scream::scream:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. You will have a great time Jimmy, I live in the far north and love it but is like a different country compared to south island esp west coast. And yes, can be like scotland in places for sure. My favourite south island rides,
    Te Anau to Milford
    Molesworth Station
    Akaroa with a visit to the Giants House
    Motueka to Takaka
    To be honest, you can't go wrong...have fun and good luck!

• Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information