1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oberon Clutch

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by JohnnyGraham, Nov 26, 2021.

1. D6D866AF-F171-4691-A360-641ECE7DC454.jpeg Reduced pull at the lever,as for the quality and service from Oberon….fabulous,the slave cylinder is fabulous quality with great instructions on how to fit…very happy customer

#1 JohnnyGraham, Nov 26, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  2. I bought one for my Panigale V2 - but it didn't fit.
    On contacted them they realised that they don't have one that fits the V2.
    On the plus side they were extremely helpful and eager to please and gave me a full refund (despite my buying the clutch in October and only trying to fit it last week).
    They will be designing one this year.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I bought one for my ST4s. I had two MPL versions before with no issues fitting. BUT after around 6 attempts I can't get the Oberon to work, i shall proabanly sell it.

4. Best way to reduce the weight/pull of a clutch is to get a slipper.

5. @Jez900ie how does that work then please?

6. I really don't know why it works, perhaps its something to do with the Spyder spring? LOL

All I can say for certain is the standard clutch on the bike was OK, a bit heavier than I'd like but its a Ducati...

Then I bought a slipper clutch -used on here- and had it installed and now my clutch is as light as a Jap bike.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. I put an Oberon slave cylinder on my ST4, better and lighter. I’ll be putting one on my Multistrada before long I expect.

8. One of the very few things I don’t like about my 899; the stupidly heavy clutch lever. Why do they make it that way? It’s not big and it’s not clever.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information