1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

996 Observations Of This 996 Please

Discussion in '748 / 916 / 996 / 998' started by Justatad, May 8, 2019.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  1. :eek:

2. indeed... i was actually joshing earlier about the 10k bid

i know which ad is more honest and given i need to buy the seller before i buy the bike, im out!

3. Not too far from me.

4. Thank you !
    Same bloody bike ! Guessing he’s found fault, or trying to make a quick buck, needs to climb quite a bit more on the bidding before he sees any profit
    Obviously why he’s ignored my ebay messages from earlier
    Thanks again rc1 & thank God for this forum ( maybe thanking God is a tad dramatic )

#26 Justatad, May 8, 2019
    Last edited: May 8, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  5. So about £7k then......

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. You are kidding? No?
    EDIT : Ignore me, I've just read the later post:(
    So what are we saying the one from April at 6750 is now the one at c7K reserve? I'm confused:confused:

7. The link Rc1 posted up, it’s the same bike I posted up at the start of the thread , minus the decals

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. I’m eating humble pie as I type ...

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Considering the vendors bold statement "NO RETURNS" I'd steer well clear, sounds like there could be an expensive fault with it if he's moving it on so quickly. It's a shame when things like that happen.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Just asked him why he's selling so soon - he might be watching us :eyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. amazing what difference a bit of spit and polish can make and judicious use of a camera... it will def end up north of 8k based in activity and his sparse description

12. He simply answered with: ?

That’s it! So I have asked him again :)

13. He said:
    “Thanks for you observation's and feedback on forum's. Clearly you’re a busy chap.
    I would always have factual information prior to making assumptions and false claims.”

I asked him to put the story straight, he should be along soon :thinkingface:

14. I'm lost? Is the stickered bike in Canterbury with faults registered 18-05 2001 and reached £6,700 in April, now is in Rochester, has all the stickers off, none of the faults mentioned and now trying to be sold at a higher price?

15. The odometer shows 1 mile more in the newer photos. Quite a coincidence.

16. should the listing be reported to ebay with a link to this thread? just looking out for our fellow ducatisti...

just saying....

17. You mean he hasn't put the story straight yet :eek: hello geezer anyhoo :):upyeah: what's the tale? :thinkingface:

18. Has he done anything wrong yet - I didn't notice :thinkingface:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information