1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

848 Oem Parts Catalogue

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by gog5, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Hi all after a few little bits to tidy up my new bike.

Where do you get OEM parts from? Ideally after a illustrated parts catalogue type that I pick out obscure parts from. I've a couple of websites for the triumph but struggling to find a Ducati one.

Thanks

2. Thanks although can you order from this site?

I'm doing your starter cable mod just now but have noticed some corroded connectors on the alternator wiring plug. I'll probably just replace these but I'm after a website for odd fasteners and clips etc that I can find on a diagram and order?

I've used fowlers parts previously where you enter the vin and it gives you every diagram and part/price but they don't do Ducati...

3. You only have Ducati Dealers as an option for obscure stuff - find the part numbers off the link and give one a call :):upyeah:

4. Oh, there is a site in Europe who list online - can't remember who but your local dealer should be cheaper.

5. There is a dude breaking a 1098 in the wanted/ for sale forum. He might have bits you want...

6. #7 duc996bp, Dec 26, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2017
  7. Ok cheers. Definite opening there for someone, so much easier at the click of a button!

8. Thanks I've downloaded the parts catalogue :upyeah:

9. I agree with you, however I'm not sure if you have dealt with Craig/Luke before @MR, they are excellent.

10. I've used these guys before. Based in Holland. Excellent and very comprehensive website.

http://oemducati.com/

11. Spot on that's exactly what I'm after thanks :upyeah:

12. I've just had a load of parts for my 1098R from them. Excellent website and great service. Shipping can add up mind...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information