1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Off To Sunny Scotland

Discussion in 'Touring' started by Robarano, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Dude, you're invincible :upyeah::D

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. The top picture you didn't ask about, I can't remember. :thinkingface: **Edit, I remember. It was on Skye, the opposite view of the pic posted a few days ago of the blue sky and water on Skye. :upyeah:

2nd & 3rd are just off Skye on the way to Applecross. Maybe 10 mins after coming over the bridge off Skye.

4th & 5th are at Applecross

6th is between Fearnmore and Ullapool

7th was at a parking spot close to an art gallery (that building) in the Cairngorns, just past one of the ski slopes (can't remember which). It was about 15 miles from Ballater iirc.

#42 Robarano, Sep 8, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Helga got a good foaming up this afternoon. :) :upyeah:

Rear tyre is cabbaged. o_O My local friendly Ducati dealer is fitting a new Michelin Road 5 for me tomorrow for next weekend's trip to Wales.

IMG_9989.JPG

IMG_9993.JPG

4. Just spotted this. :eyes: Yeah, that's where we were. :)

5. cool, nice bar. from what i remember.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Won’t play Rob

7. Did for me :bucktooth:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I'm from Fort William originally and the person that posted the original piece needs their head examined if it wasn't meant to be a hoax! You cannot seriously expect anything other than stunning wilderness and a sense of personal satisfaction when you walk up the Ben. Just make sure you have the correct footwear and some warm/wet weather clothing as it can change in an instant - even in the summer! Plus, take your own tipple to toast your success at the top! Job done!!!

9. Miss Glasgow/Loch Lomond and take the Stirling A84 to Crainlarich. Then to Frt William and up - stunning road!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. This one?

BFQ_HQ5C.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1

11. Nieve-King.png

• Like Like x 1
  12. Nice try! Have you ridden A84? Let me rephrase that - have you taken your motorbike on the A84?

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. No, only the wife in the van when we went to see the @finm :bucktooth:

14. There's no burger vans up lochnagar or ben macdui either, bloody outrage, I'm going to have to send a strongly worded email to someone about it :mad:

#56 Harry Bell, Sep 11, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. aye, yer mans been up here up here and popped in for a quick hello. to pussy to bring the bike tho. maybe because the roads are longer than his drive. who knows.
    btw, i think his Mrs wants me.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Brought the Van so you could keep up if we went for a ride :p

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Seriously though, there’s not even a charging point up there either.

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Take a manual toothbrush? :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information