1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Off Topic Replies To Posts In Oh-so-serious Threads

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Loz, Apr 21, 2015.

1. A rabbit? :eek:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. That's a brilliant idea. When's it due?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. it generally materializes within seconds of reading some of the more... eh.... entertaining? posts. on some threads anything is possible on others nothing is doable. hmm, some right topsyturdys on here at times.

4. Um, yes? Or no, your choice.

5. more of an aye man myself. that's not a yes man by your standards but an aye man.

6. So you're dyslexic? Or you wear an eye-patch?

FFS finm, what are you trying to say?

7. nothing i haven placed between the lines previously. *smug grin*.
    why you on here anyhoo?. it looks like yer in France. filling the almera with cheep plonk while you sill can?

8. France? WTF mate?

I plan going out on the bike in a bit, when the roads dry out. It's a bit soggy in England but at least it ain't icy like where you are.

9. hmm, you changed that flag.
    not icy but deffo wet. not doing much biking this year anyhoo. bikes need work, kids need my time. its been the wettest season i can remember. my fishing rod has seen more action than the bikes this year.

10. Haven't been fishing for years, used to be mad for it. Beach, coarse, even spinning. Biking replaced my obsession but I suspect fishing will be my thing in the years to come.

In any event, you need to be there for your kids, teach them to hunt Campbells and raid the borders. You know, traditional fun stuff.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. you been studying my movements loz? *old watching emoji*
    no, not the ones we have been discussing in the "other place".

12. Mate, you have forgotten more about guerrilla warfare than I could ever know.

Which is a shame. If you remembered more, you might be better at it :smug grin:

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. thats one of the advantages of a poor memory, i wake up every morning forgetting who i dislike......
    *smug grin*

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. He been peeping? :eek:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. deffo. he is a spook after all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Sssshhh you two. Guantanamo may be closing down but there are other, less famous options for the likes of you.

17. will there be masks, handcuffs,straps and stabbing weapons?

18. If you're good boys, maybe.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. exe be a good lad and find out what he is on about

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Crap Crap x 1
  20. No :eek: he's wierd

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information