1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Off Topic Replies To Posts In Oh-so-serious Threads

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Loz, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Wired?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. to the moon dude. or howling at it. either or. cant decide.

3. Excuse me, @psych0hans , but you aren't that psycho, Hans, I knew from The Deid, are you?

4. Hi, definitely not me, never been anywhere close to "the deid" :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Well, you're called Hans and you post from Thailand, and theres the psycho thong.

Come to think of it, the Hans I know would have called himself "RationalHans", in complete contradiction of the actual state of his sanity ... so, yeah. : o D

6. how can it be racist? the two i would take would be fellow brits.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  7. Hahahaha, My screen name is actually psych0 + the first half of my real name "Hansveer" and I'm posting from India, not Thailand. At the time that I opted for this name for the first time, I didn't realize it was a really common dutch or German name. Also, I'm definitely not a rational being :joy: I think psycho should have been my middle name... :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  8. Weird, I hovered over your flag earlier and it seemed to say "Thailand" ... maybe Brexit has ruined my eyes.

Anyone? Does Brexit ruin eyes?

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Duke has gone blind and brain dead with it all :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. no. they would of had to be ruined before the info came out.

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  11. there is no correct use of English brw (other than for fuel maybe) only incorrect use of brain and manners.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. brexiteers dont need manuals loz, they can just make it up as they go along. no plan=no quantifiable failure.

13. troll-lah-laaaaaah

funm, ask noob for a noogie if you're lonely. I have no time today for your antics *fixed grin*

14. quantifiable? Nice use of the ENGLISH language there dude

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  15. loz has learned a new way to use a word. chiz has learned how to emphasize for effect.
    loving it. :upyeah:*nail biting*

16. Meanwhile funm is learning to play the violin instead of calling the fire brigade *knowing grin*

17. I can't do that, he doesn't want me there!

18. sorry dude, we aint going down with this ship.

19. Have you read the title lately - you still in stupid boy

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. AC loves you brw. we all do. i think you need a bosey. come ere son...all will be well.

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information