1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Off Topic Replies To Posts In Oh-so-serious Threads

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Loz, Apr 21, 2015.

1. having been run over by a cyclist as I stepped out of a shop ( she was flying along under the shops awnings because it was raining), I don't think they belong on the planet. they certainly ain't from this one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Not arguing with you here - cyclists should limit their activities to Mars - but is it better to have a thoughtless, clueless, unobservant and selfish cyclists on the pavement? Or on the road?

What are the pros and cons?

Now, compare this to thoughtful, clued-in, observant and considerate cyclists - is it better that they are on the pavement or on the road?

What are the pros and cons?

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  3. on the pavement or on the road? :thinkingface:

4. Watch you don't end up on the pavement, finboy : o )

5. we aint got pavements loz. just old drovers paths congested with cattle, pilfered from over the boarder.
    you should now that. feck, it was you that told me.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Typical Scottish pavement

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. with the increased numbers in the emergency services we have to park em somewhere. *smug grin*

8. Oi!!, nice try. that aint scotland. look at the sky.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. SNP photoshop propaganga.

10. years of exposure to ukok contamination inspired thought processes.

11. Sure. When would you like to start your treatments?

12. Original pic before it was doctored by Nippy's Scottish tourist board propaganda dept.

[​IMG]

13. me? I'm cured. but i'm pretty sure... your fucked.

14. My fucked ... what?

Anyway, after chatting with the bar guy the other night, I am selling up and moving back to the US.
    The UK can take a short walk off an even shorter pier as far as I'm concerned. Who is coming with me?
    (Yes, you too fin - you are after all my favourite chew-toy *fingrin*)

15. I wish... I'd love to walk out of the place and shut the door behind me.
    I was thinking Alaska from May to September and Northern California for the holiday period.

• Like Like x 2
  16. yip, sounds good. i could easily sail to alaska for all year round tbh. love the snow. but, if yer thinking of working there, it aint all its cracked up to be when it comes to the likes of pay versus conditions. so i'm told.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. I haven't got a sister. What would I trade for firewood?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. dude dude dude, why would an englishman trade away the mother of his child just for a bit of firewood?

• WTF WTF x 1
  19. Dude.

20. We're not sentimental down here Fin. Business is business.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information