1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Off Topic Replies To Posts In Oh-so-serious Threads

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Loz, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Sorry, made me think of -

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Was this early on in the Brexit negotiations? I must have missed that part in the WA;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Dude, this was way back when we still believed the EU was a trading organisation. In fact, it may have still been known as the EEC then.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. I fell out of bed last night, and wasn't drunk.

6. Don't you mean, "Anti-Brexit Saviour of Brexit Gina Miller"?

7. Why do I keep seeing this in my head

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Wow, @gliddofglood has changed :eek: and he even dresses like the swiss Elite now :weary_face:

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. More then

that's good isn't it

10. Good and bad.

That's twelve less tax thingies that could be used for wassiname.

11. I hadn't thought of that, it's not easy this tax stuff.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Alan, have you not considered the likelihood that, if your wife has time to access the forum, she has a little too much spare time on her hands ... and that that issue should be addressed?

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Yes I have considered that. :)

14. And have you not considered that, as willing customers of Apple, you both deserve every vile IT-related calamity that happens to you?

I say this as a friend ...

15. Considered that too, yes.

Bit of a gadget fan.
    Can you recommend a better smartphone ?

16. Hi Loz, considering that said wife has bought her dear husband both of his Ducati’s as birthday presents then said husband really ought to think where his priorities lie ...;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Yes.

Not an iPhone and not a HotlineToBeijing phone (they are known as Huawei in the West). Anything other than those two are OK.

18. You make a terrific point here and I am terribly proud of you ... but we are talking Apple so your point is rubbish : o )

Alan, you have a great gal there! (grab her phone off her and crush it when you can)

19. Haven’t tried android for years, perhaps I should

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. If you're quick, you might get a fairly new Windows phone - they've only been discontinued a year, I think. Preferable to an iPhone, of course.

Duh. Get an Android phone, ya big booby. And an android, too. Ask me why.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information