1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Off Topic Replies To Posts In Oh-so-serious Threads

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Loz, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Well spotted!

It is you! Solid detective work there : o )

2. I’m going to lie down in a darkened room now.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Remove the furniture first!

Trust me on this one.

4. It seems Mike137's been banned already. That's got to be a record?

5. a 45 more than a 78

6. We have enough snowflakes on here - if that upset him feck me, must have been a remoaner :joy: I was being so nice :eek:

7. He must be very thin skinned :eek: just coz you said his bike was overpriced? We’re all allowed an opinion. Anyway that’s the 3rd time, at least, that bikes been offered for sake at that price so I can’t see how he’s received offers at the price, as he said, and turned them down. Weird. Somethings not right there.

8. Weird - he had loads of watches for sale too :bucktooth:

9. Divorce ?

10. He was very tetchy that's for sure :thinkingface: I think he was a dealer though...

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. upload_2019-4-17_7-12-30.jpeg

12. We will never know now seeing as you were so rude to him. :(

13. Good, the cheeky fekker :mad: I was so gentle too :innocent: did you feck him off :imp:

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. And now I know that Bungee-Jumping Crucifix Jesus is a thing.

You are literally never too old to learn.

15. i know why your still sulking. but your wholly misinformed.
    the SNP did not bring in 18years of tory rule.
    they didnt bring in PPI either, or start an ileagle war, close the yards, introduce education fee's and presciption charges. ect ect. with your poor understanding, or dilbirate missinforming your the tory boys, tory boy, now. so, nardy nar nar nar.
    but yer a corbinsta noo?

16. fin, shhhh ppi and pfi are two different things , I won't tell anyone buddy ;)

17. aye, but both are still a scam perpetuated by the richeious left. fuggin torys in disguise. *finger to labour*.

18. They are still scottish conservatives No theyre not the english ones, but theyre not left leaning, their fundementally right. Centre right. As in a Tory.

Bringing up illegal wars, ppi is just smokescreening. May work with some but not me. Im no lover of any tory. English, scottish, french or american.

Im no lover of Corbyn either. Im more John Smith.

Im not arguing or even debating as youre mind is made up and intransigent to see anything other than what you want to see as long as independence is achieved. This issue blinds everything.

Anyways, enough of this foolishness. Its not 'sulking' that keeps me out of these threads, its I cant be arsed.

19. i think you just did argue, cloth ears.
    i know where we where, i know where we are now, just 14years ago after decasdes of labour controle at a local level and and a labour UK Gov at what was boomtime for rUK.
    the poorest country in the west with the most violent city in west.
    speaking as an ex labour votor. ex, for a reason. and looking at the polls, it seems i aint alone. far from it.

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information