1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Off Topic Replies To Posts In Oh-so-serious Threads

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Loz, Apr 21, 2015.

1. The trouble is, you are voting tory. Just to get independance. If they were a more left or labour leaning party, then fine. But you are still reneaging against your core beliefs just to satisfy one issue. I always have issues about a party that clouds all its other policies behind one huge issue. Theyre little better than UKIP in a sense. Offering a big sweetener to gain control. Just dont be blinded by this big issue alone. A little scepticism does you good.

2. i thaught you where not going to argue?
    what you meant was, you where not going to argue from a possition of knoladge or expieriance. its cool. all good. :upyeah:
    i dont see the uk labour party adopting SNP policy. *roll eyes* and i deffo dont see them doing much more than ever talk about it. which of course, is why they are polling a distant third up here. after the torys.
    a wise person would look at the variuos govs accross the UK and asses their performance in devolved areas. maybe then......
    anyhoos, i like yah and dont wanna make a cvnt of yah on ere. :upyeah:

3. The words are all there, though not necessarily in the right order.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Is it a full moon yet?

5. When you say, "8th Anniversary", do you mean 8 years of one marriage, or 8 marriages, with one year in each?

The reason I ask is that guy who started the thread is on his 25th wedding (!) and I'm guessing that each of the previous 24 marriages were relatively short (or the guy is immensely old).

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Don't start me on vegans:mad:. I said don't start me. F**king vegans and their f**ing plastic sandals don't they know the oceans are full of cast off plastic vegan shoes 'oooh we can't harm the animals'. No, but then your stupid plastic sandals all end up in the ocean harming the animals. And what about quinoa salad? They all f**king eat that. 'ooooh we can't harm the animals, have to be ethical you know, animals have rights too'. Do they realise that in their vegan pomposity not to harm the animals the f**king Peruvian Indians, can no longer afford to buy and eat their staple carbohydrate crop because some quasi-celebrity twatterati tweeted 'how great & health' quinoa is and now all the f**king vegans and arseholes eat it non stop, to the degree it's cheaper for the Peruvian Indians to eat MaccyD's and Kf**ingC's than quinoa so they're all getting obese and dying of type 2 Diabetes, heart attacks, strokes and other Western diet induced diseases, but 'we can't harm the animals' harming people's livelihoods and health is OK but animals? No. F**king vegans :mad:.

Rant over.

Good Morning All :)

ps. I started replying in @chizel thread but as the rant went on, and on, and on, I thought I'd better move it:)

• Love You Love You x 1
  7. I'm giving this an 8 out of 10.

Should be a 9.5 but I don't want to be accused of favouritism. Shall we talk about reverse discrimination now?

• Like Like x 1
  8. It's because you are an emoji-less robot, lacking in all smileys.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. 8 years of one marriage, I have neither the wealth or ear capacity for 8 marriages at the same time

10. Sequential one-year marriages, not concurrent! Goat al-wadi!

Hmmm, why did your mind go there, noob? Exactly when did you stop being a bigamist?

11. When all 8 of them found out, and I went deaf

• Useful Useful x 1
  12. Rated "Useful" because there isn't a "You Daft Tit" icon

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. Perhaps we need a new thread, ‘maps or satnav’ (ooh a poll) or ‘old school or new tech’ ?

I tend to zoom out so I know roughly where I should be heading then use satnav.
    Walking with satnav can be a pain I agree, I usually head off in totally the wrong direction.

• Like Like x 1
  14. love a map me.
    cant tell you why, just loves em

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Love SatNav, hate maps. Thread closed.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Oh. Bugger.
    Only just started it :worried:

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Don't forget your stuff.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Satnav is a useful tool to get you to a destination with added amusement en-route from Aussie pronunciation of Welsh and Kentish place names.

Maps should be a work of art, elegantly providing detailed information about the wider area as well as route guidance. Maps on paper also don’t run out of battery so are more fail safe.

19. Maps that do not discuss where the dragons are ... are of no interest to me.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information