1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Off Topic Replies To Posts In Oh-so-serious Threads

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Loz, Apr 21, 2015.

1. See @Loz - nah, nah, na na nah. @Darkness and I were right, coffers do still exist, Exi said so and he's always right so they MUST do.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Crap Crap x 1
  2. Hi Paul!

I have rated your post here "Coffers Really Are Passé".

: o )

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. yip, he was a man of his time.

4. Perhaps all this should be in here :)

I’m sure Credence will find it anyway.
    But just in case @portboy

5. Favourites with no nickname.

Deserves a WTF.

:)

6. You, Alan Williams, are out of order here.

/subtle

• WTF WTF x 1
  7. Again !

Sigh.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  8. crai moar n00b

/gamer speak

9. Does it mean

You’re right, that was the correct rating for my words. I apologise and won’t do it again.

Or something else ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. What was the question ?

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

• Funny Funny x 4
  11. Err....

I did.

Not too fussed about the rainbow sprinkles though, I’m not greedy.

• Love You Love You x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. Broadly in agreement with this.

However, the abortion issue in the US has become so murky that it took me some time to pierce the veil.

My read on this is:

Traditional US conservatives don't agree with any abortion at all but will grudgingly compromise on incest/threat to mother's life/rape (not always on the rape aspect) I order to get elected.

Democrats want abortion available at any point up until the baby exiting the birth canal - and even beyond, where an attempt to abort has left a live, viable infant separate from the mother - aka "we've started so we'll finish".

The debate is so debased, tribal and fucked up that I don't involve myself in it - until this first time I have posted about it in any detail, right here.

Hopefully I don't have to get further involved in it now - so everyone, do your own research and make your own minds up.

13. " Birth canal " WTF why do you know about things like that ?

14. I read about it in Cosmopolitan, peanut!

15. I only get "Peoples Friend " .

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Oxymoron

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. This is absolutely true as evidenced by the current court cases.

This is absolutely untrue (there could be a crazy person who claims to be a Dem, but they woud be 99% crazy & 1% Dem).

Loz you are a series of contrasts...

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. True.

Yeah, except it is actual Dems - House Reps, amongst others - who are saying this (DYOR).

No, I won't be linking to examples. This was a series of conversations a few months back that has played out on Twitter, actual Dem accounts spouting it, which I read and to which I did not keep links. Feel free to call me a liar but we know how that turns out.

Debonair, yet cheeky. Sober, yet whimsical. Patient, yet fed up to the back teeth with liberal lovey bullshit.

You are right. Well spotted!

19. I can't really say I've noticed many of those qualities but it would be poor form to question the veracity of your advert/ promo. So I won't!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information