1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Off Topic Replies To Posts In Oh-so-serious Threads

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Loz, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Ooo. touchy.
    mines fine, just waiting for her divorce to come through..

2. Calm doon, your out of control lil finm :eek:

3. meh, control is for others. away and build a tank ffs, we could all be deed from covid before you ever get round to it.

4. THE OSEBERG SHIP was built around the year 820 and is richly decorated with detailed carvings. In 834 AD, the ship was used as a burial ship for two powerful women. On their final journey to the realm of the dead, the two women were given a rich collection of burial gifts; three elaborate sleighs, a wooden cart, five carved animal head posts, five beds and the skeletons of 15 horses, six dogs and two cows. Most of the grave goods are on display in the Viking Ship Museum (in Oslo).

5. you can tell it was viking. looks shit.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. fuck me... who pissed on your chips tonight?

7. chortle.
    its all good. :upyeah:

• Love You Love You x 1
  8. Do you think he noticed Lars is from Norway :thinkingface:

9. probably not... hes not very observant our fin... cute though.....

10. That's what I thought :bucktooth:

11. Viking is viking. tho in Largs in the late 13th century, they where proved to be more queen than king. pussys.

12. More so in Fulford, York and Stamford Bridge, York in 1066 - and that was an invading army not a skirmish against thousands of circus pub mcmonkeys in skirts :p

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. thats all it took to send the "Vikings" Packing. ViQueens more like.
    gorra say tho exe, yer v,v,sensitive when it comes to yer own. the DIOCTI is strong in you btw. :D

14. Proud, prouder than you but I clearly have more reason :yum

15. sensitive. v,sensitive. i'm going with DIOCTI. sure of it.

16. Nothing wrong with a lil sensitivity in life :yum

17. I haven't read the whole thread but why are you discussing condoms? I could speculate but ...

18. true. i guess practicing what we preach is another quality. chill, york is OK. Vikings were having a bad day in largs. and yer ex has lovely tits.

19. She has lovely everything ;) must get that divorce sorted though :bucktooth:

20. i know. gerrit done. i aint gonna wait forever.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information