1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Off Topic Replies To Posts In Oh-so-serious Threads

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Loz, Apr 21, 2015.

1. :Wideyed:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. mmm mary doll.. dirty.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  3. [​IMG]
    Yep. No contest. :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. put a warning in it. don't look. v.sad.
    Unfortunately it's the reality of what is happening right now. It doesn't matter about the politics of the situation, of whether you agree or disagree about policies of open or closed borders, or any other trivial bullshit that you want to use to back up your position.

This has happened and continues to happen right now.

Anyone who doesn't feel emotions when looking at this needs to take a long hard look at themselves and see if they still think they're part of the human race.

It's shocking, and so it should be.
    you will get no bull shit from me regarding that or any other case when children are involved.

5. How did this get from the boat disaster thread!???

6. It's an off-topic po....OH LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!

7. Where? :Nailbiting:

Your nuts

8. :Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit:

That is GROSS!!!!

9. Mr Milliput?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Interesting, very interesting - one of my hello posts to a new member ended up in a different thread followed by a funny smiley from one of our leaders. Not sure if games are afoot or the grumpies have caused a space time shift in the Forum with their grumpiness :Wideyed:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. probably took the wrong meaning from the post and wasn't gonna get in to a slagging match on that thread. so took it over here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. You see how this forum could work so well now? :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. No? :)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. I mean, anyone with brain cells in their skulls instead of cables and belts!

I'll explain it to you, Elise but first I need to know whether or not you're a bleeder.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. personaly I prefer cheese triangles :)

16. You bleeder :Wideyed: is finm being a nutter today? :)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Depends. What day is it?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information