1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oi Oi From Finland!

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Antti, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Hello!

Finally got my first Ducati a month ago, Hypermotard 939. Been driving Kawasakis for 6 years, but last couple years dreaming about the Italian.. :grinning: Very rare and hard to find (used) here in Finland, but now I’ve got one! I love the bike and is exactly perfect for my use.

With no patience at all, I ordered some bits before even my name was on the Ducati papers and now the bike looks like this ( Spark titanium exhaust is for sale, 10 miles old, as new. Pm me if interested! )

Planning to go on a first track day with this next week, if not raining.. Can’t wait!

Cheers
    Antti

[​IMG]

2. Morning
    Looks nice but .... you forgot a bin we like them

Welcome into our mad house

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Nice bike nice intro but no bins welcome to the world of Ducati enjoy your track day

4. I need help, what is a bin? I thought it was my avatar photo and added it, but now I think it's something else? :D

5. Hey Finnish dude :upyeah: nice bike

Bins are a forum thing - photos of your trash cans preferably with bike in shot too :bucktooth:

6. Welcome along nice bike and picture

7. Welcome antti'

8. Welcome Anttii, is your last name Histamine? :thinkingface:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  9. Thank you all! Story of the bin has lighten up for me and I will be back with the shot... :cool:

Hah! :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hei Antti, welcome and enjoy. Hypers rock :motorcycleduc::motorcycleduc:

11. Hi mate. All from Finland are mad as a bag of frogs.
    Welcome.
    Richard

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Welcome David

13. Welcome Antti Finnish dude guy. :) :upyeah:

14. Welcome along

15. Also i've been dreaming about italian ladies but no such luck;)Welcome aboard:upyeah:

16. Fab !!! Can’t wait :blush:

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Thought you had an Italian lady or three :thinkingface::blush:

18. Bikes yes:blush: but no spag bog lady;)

• Love You Love You x 1
  19. :blush:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information