1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1299 Ok Lets Play A Game

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by simmytt, Sep 1, 2017.

1. New tyres £300

2. I only see a few bits or carbon and some led indicators on that list. £4k... I'll sell the owner the same bits for £3.5k. I'm such a nice guy.

• Like Like x 1
  3. That's a necessity though. Nice to have, but a consumable nonetheless. I don't add up the cost of all previous services and tell the buyer it's got over £4k worth of extras.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Carbon front mudguard is nearly the most expensive bit of carbon and that comes as standard on the s.

5. LoL

They're having a laugh

6. Maybe he's swapped out all the nuts and bolts with titanium ones?

He's a chancer.

7. Those few bits listed, when bought from DP, probably are 4K :rolleyes:

8. Am so curious, have just emailed him to ask ?? :thinkingface:

9. Sports pack = £904
    Conveyors = £370
    Swingarm cover = £278
    Rear mudguard = £220
    Clutch cover = £143
    Leaver guard = £129
    Oversize screen = £132
    Oil filler plug = £28
    Stickers = £50

+ Ducati added tax £4000.00
    Edit + dust caps £250 est

#10 simmytt, Sep 1, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 3
  10. Did he mention anything about dust caps? Can't see from the pic but decent, red dust caps will set you back £250 at least... each :p

• Like Like x 2
  11. Ive just emailed him in a bid to educate him about the "£4K plucked out of thin air estimate". Many of the parts he's quoting as extra are standard on the S anyway. At best the parts come to around £1000 maybe £1500 tops. No more than that. Clearly these people don't bother to do any research before they post ads spouting drivel.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. seems to be missing a set of exhausts and or Rearsets for that price

13. I emailed too, and strangely, no reply. Go figure?

14. Same guy has a lovely street fighter up for grabs.... Screen Shot 2017-09-01 at 13.24.51.png

• Funny Funny x 7
  15. Bargain, clearly! I did get a reply from Millenium Motorcycles and they stated that the father of the owner is busy looking for receipts and that they will revise the ad accordingly if found to be mis-leading. "Found to be"....errr yes it is.

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information