1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ok, So I Made The Critical Mistake ...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Brouny851, Sep 13, 2020.

1. You could always suggest a more suitable horror flick to copy? BE13BCF9-63C2-4A11-962D-570CF1B08F1A.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 5
  2. Buy the best quality of that outfit 1 size too small. Swear you think she Is that size. Treat her like a sexy lady... shag the hell out of her and maker her breakfast in the AM..

"you've fallen for one of the two classic blunders! The first being never get involved in a land war in Asia but only slightly lesser known: never go in against a cicelean (Wife) when DEATH is on the line! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA *dies*"

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. You could tell her you are going as Nacho Libré. Maybe that might dial things back a bit?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  5. This isn’t funny Ron, that actually happens to me

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Oh oh - you’re fooked :eek:

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. Or Misery?

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1

8. I’m sure she would be tailoring it to her figure
    Ask her to show you what’s she is going to wear
    You may like it who knows eh :grinning:
    When ones figure is not as petite as the picture it’s just a guidance and adapt
    It could be a short skirt, larger ladies can wear one and pigtails and fishnet tights with a hole in them.

I think you didn’t see further than the naughty minx in the picture :D

9. Let her buy what she wants; costume wise.
    Tell her she’s beautiful then go and buy an expensive Ducati.
    Balance and harmony in the multi-verse restored:upyeah:

• Like x 4
    • Funny x 2
    • Useful x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Thanks x 1

10. I cut out the middle man and went straight in for a divorce.

Peace & Tranquility ahhhhhhhhhh

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. Sounds like a couple needing a new theme. American Gothic?

upload_2020-9-14_12-30-5.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  12. A 40 year old mum of 2 dressed up as the bitch from suicide squad? Whats not to like? You have fucked up big time dude.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
  13. I only found out this year that that picture is of Father and daughter, not Husband and wife

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Tell her that she’s not fat, just harder to kidnap.

PM me for more relationship advice.

• Funny Funny x 9
  15. Yeah - the hole has been dug....you just have to throw yourself in now....in your defence...im the same...i fucking do not do fancy dress of any kind. Whatsoever. But thats the whole american thing isnt it....luckily my other half isnt like that (3 kids and only 5' tall). Its a horrible thing to say but if that situation was pushed on me....i wouldnt be there for the duration of it. Im true to myself and my other half knows that so wouldnt even put me in that situation...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. On another note...
    The party might be great.
    When I was married my Wifes best friend decided to get married on Halloween with everyone in costume.
    I generally rock a crew cut (I shaved it for this), I am tall, owned black boots and a long black coat. I bought the trick light bulb from a local magic shop.
    I went as Uncle Fester and my Wife as Morticia. I was not looking forward to it.
    BUT
    I have never ever been more popular. Period. All pale, black circles around my eyes and black lipstick.
    There was almost no time that I did not have a pretty woman hanging on me. Until it was over and it was just me and the Wife... She was Pretty. But after that I got very little of the hanging on from her.

Go for it. It may turn out awesome

Women are crazy

• Like Like x 1
  17. If you are like me, just wear your normal clothes, people will complement you on your great 80's costume, and just let your missus wear what she wants, happy wife, happy life.

• Funny Funny x 4
  18. C2BEE9FA-2E6A-4F26-896D-F006CB3D89C1.jpeg
    Short stubbies in a frightening 2 sizes too small, jandals, mullet and sideburns?

• Funny Funny x 6
  19. Have we met?

• Funny Funny x 3
  20. Standard NZ outfit - but substitute gumboots for thongs and a loving sheep in background. :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information