1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Old Rider Down

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Old rider, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Yes, it is - it comes with grey and black filler powders. Lots of videos on YT about how great it is...

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. I've had great results with JB Weld. Is this stuff better?

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. @chizel has been an absolute star and come up with much of what I need to get me back on the road and hopefully I can negotiate something with @Kingfixer over mirrors.
    Does anybody have a brake-pedal peg though? Just the bit that adjusts within the slot with a rubber cover...
    Had my ‘wound’ checked and re- dressed today. It’s looking good.
    I remain virtually pain-free and have taken no codeine, just Ibuprofen and paracetamol at night only, to help me sleep on my back, strapped into my sling.
    I have to spend 3 weeks (Sunday week now) with my shoulder immobilised in the sling, to allow my own ligaments to reattach. What happens after that I will have to find out from the physio I’m seeing next week but it’d be good to get back to driving and to be able to shave, eat and drink with my right hand again.
    OR

• Like Like x 5
  4. I might. Hold on......

• Love You Love You x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I just caught up with this and other threads.
    I'm glad to hear both you and the bike are on the mend...thankfully as it always could have been worse.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Yes, the bit I need is the actual peg that you push with your foot The lever itself, as in your pic, is actually ok.
    Thanks for looking though :)
    Thanks.
    Yes, it could have been enormously worse - both for me and the bike.
    We both got off incredibly lightly.

#149 Old rider, Jul 23, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
  7. Hurts my heart to see all that, OR.

• Agree Agree x 6
  8. What bung is that? Only asking as I took one of my 749 a few days before it was stolen and it's in the shed somewhere...
    I will have a look...

9. Rear swingarm axle slider...

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information