1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Old School Honda Trails Tlm

Discussion in 'Other Bikes For Sale' started by noobie, Jun 1, 2020.

1. #1 noobie, Jun 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. It can't, it's a mono ?

3. thanks for the link, plenty on there.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. As stated it can't, maybe the seller is confused, it can enter the air cooled class though. The Yamaha you have stored so kindly is worth a fair bit not huge amounts but they are sought after for twin shock class.

5. I have seen the twin shocks are popular...I’m at a loss to understand why someone would not pay 300€ then sort delivery out I have seen he was offered a delivery for 235€ last week yet did not even enter into dialogue with the transporter, I believe he is a dominating bully with anger issues he managed to knock a reasonably polite email offering me 300€ to take it but from the off I have stated I would not take it no amount would change that, he would have allowed me to travel and attempt to collect a bike that had already gone despite an agreement made with me to collect so bollocks to him, last straw was threatening my mate last week that was it ( my mate has leukaemia) and I’m fuckin livid about it and have had to refrain from getting a wagon drove over his fuckin bike and send him a picture of the event.

6. Me too, given you hold his already paid for item I find him baffling TBH. Good luck getting to a conclusion with it.

7. Cheers, basically he had a deadline of 12pm Saturday gone after 3 months of storage ...only my been a biker and feeling a bit low about the situation had prevented a swift sale...believe me I have interest in the bike but kind of holding on to hoping it can fuck off to Germany and maim the tosser, but for that to happen contact has to made it won’t be by me my last contact was the deadline

Do Not Sell My Personal Information