1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oldie Newbie?

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Ducatiman73, Feb 10, 2018.

1. nice little run out then,welldone you:upyeah:

2. Welcome Ducatiman. :) :upyeah: That's some size helmet you wear in your avatar. o_O

Why do you have @El Toro s desk and chair in your garage by the way? :thinkingface:

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. my duke is battle scared and used! best way rather than wrap it up and only use it for 21.2 sunny days a year like some owners! lol eachto there own but the sound and feel off the bike always makes me start the day with a smile! lol

4. i do agree they should be used but only from march/april to mid october then it gets cold:)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. not sure on the comment but i expect that's an 'IN' joke ! lol pink one too! its not actually my garage either just another part of my house I'm trying to sort out! while working on the house i thought it better to have the dukes in the same space so i can tinker in-between house works! Road 996 is currently in my kitchen I'm doing up!

IMG_6059[363].jpg

6. That kitchen will be awsome. :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. indeed! especially when you wear your summer gloves like a knob and after 5 mins you cant feel the tips of your fingers! lol guys at work say i should get some heated grips and i tell them to F**k O**! lol trackdays start in Feb/march so hopefully spring is on its way!

8. best place for it:upyeah:

9. it will be! 64sq meters is a good space just putting a floor down now, my 4 year old boy tells mummy the duke needs to stay in there when's its done and i agree! (its was an old classroom as i bought an old school a few years ago!)

• Like Like x 1
  10. saame problem with the fingers all part of the Game:upyeah:

11. good thing is the 996 heats up nicely so theres always somewhere to warm them up if you are stationary long enough to do it! PMSL

12. good thing is the 996 heats up nicely so theres always somewhere to warm them up if you are stationary long enough to do it! PMSL

13. theres no daunt about it ducati throw some heat off!

14. Agree but ive never had a problem with over heating as i have heard some people have! regular check on fluids and making sure the thermostats are ok! trick is to not stop moving! lol

15. Evening mate

16. Welcome back :)

17. hey thanks, i remember you on ducatisti and met on ride out in Brighton years ago! lol

18. I was on ducatisti
    You sure it was Brighton I can’t remenber my memory is a bit vague at the moment

19. yes I'm sure you had a black monster? i recognise some old names on here but it was a few years ago! have to try and dig out the old pics!

20. Ah I had a 600ss in the proper colour red
    Did you mean Helcat

Do Not Sell My Personal Information