1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Olivers Mount Back On With 2 Meets In 2019 :-)

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Exige, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Sorry, it’s not a done deal. Been here before selling tickets for a race before everything is in place. Andy

2. OK, soon maybe then o_O

• Like Like x 3
  3. It would have been very helpful if the person managing the Oliver’s Mount web site put the dates up front instead of having to go into the bowels of their ticket agents web site to find them. Barry Sheene Classic is the weekend of 27/28 July and the Gold Cup is the weekend of 28/29 September. Thank you for the post though. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Click on 'See more' and it's in the header in big writing, it could have been on the home page though as I missed it the first time too :eyes:

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. I’ve been on a few sites that make you dig for the dates. There’s a huge mountain bike weekend at Reeth called Ard rock but that basic information has to be sought out. As you say I would have thought the dates would be the most basic information required.

6. Most organisers are so familiar with their dates that they forget to include this as "surely we all know the dates"... Genuine situation I've encountered more than once.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Really looking forward to this, tickets and hotel booked for the gold cup ,bit of a trek from somerset but being wanting to see this for a long time .

• Like Like x 1
  8. I’ve been going for years, you can get pretty close to the action !

0E0B90C2-AC29-45E8-8226-C8D208119F9E.jpeg

9. yep.... Me and get indoors are going for the gold cup weekend, digs Friday through to Monday. Bit of a long weekend at scarby.

Also, a few of us going up to barry sheene classic for one of the days.

Glad to see it back in action.... With lower gate prices too:upyeah:

10. Also, a few of us going up to barry sheene classic for one of the days.

Glad to see it back in action.... With lower gate prices too:upyeah:[/QUOTE]

Sounds like it will be a long weekend when she finds out you call her 'get indoors'. I went to the Gold Cup a couple of years back, when Agostini and Guy Martin did the parade lap. I'm going to see how the Barry Sheen event goes then hopefully go to the Gold Cup Weekend.

11. Predictive text teens to bite me.... Her indoors will not be pleased :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information