1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

On A Dirty Day In November........

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by XH558, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Enjoy, the countryside roads are littered with mud from farmers. Take care of you plan on using any.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Very nice!!:upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. I'm certainly not riding it anymore this year now with all that shite on the roads.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. that’s lovely P

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Apart from wrists and neck :D
    The tank is comfy to lean on

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Viv you are doing it wrong gal.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. As long as your not one of these girls that nods off on the job.:zzz:;)

8. That's very nice. When are you getting it painted red?

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. Both colours are great,perhaps maybe my second 900SL should be in red.......spoilt for choice then.:):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Don't buy them all!, as I fancy one since buying back my little SS.

11. I was only pulling your leg as someone said to me earlier today.....is that it pete on the bike front and i said yes for now.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  12. She's a beauty!
    Wishing you many happy miles together

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. wait for it ................

• Like Like x 1
  14. Too many chocolate biscuits again.!

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. The rotational bike garage will be a interesting proposition for 2021 & very much looking forward to it.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Take some photos to post on here or on the Supersport thread
    I as many others would like to see and offer help if need be.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. Hi Anthony,i've just been flicking through the pages on that thread:),up to page 10 now & i'll return in a minute.First question for you or others for that matter,how do you store yours over the winter period,i.e on a paddock stand in an upright postion and do you drain the fuel out or not.?
    I spent a few more hours earlier today cleaning it to a 90% satistactory level,i just need to attack the rear barrel cooling fins as they got rather mucky on that wet friday.
    Also the bike only came with one key,question does anyone have a standard blank key for me:thinkingface:,i've tried the previous late owners widow & son but no joy at the minute.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Hi Pete,
    I use mine over winter as I have with all my bikes.
    It can be very refreshing to have a blast in the cooler weather!

It’s kept on a rear paddock stand in a heated garage, not for any special reason other than I have a paddock stand and the garage is heated!

As for the key, sorry I can’t help out there.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Nice to see your riding all year round,:upyeah:..i need something for the winter months maybe just a bicycle for keeping fit might help me.

20. Nice bike ,good luck with the clean up

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information