1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

On A Dirty Day In November........

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by XH558, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Many thanks,i was thinking about a setting up a party with a twist...bring a bucket & sponge folks.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nice SL at long last, I can highly recommend the quiet clutch mod from Biggelaar it's transformed mine, easier to start which was a surprise , idles much more smoothly and greatly improves low speed manners. Still rattles with the clutch in for authenticity and upsetting non believers.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Many thanks and i'm very happy with my purchase,& when i get the time i will google that said item:upyeah:,having said they'd install a brand new battery for me so no issues at this stage on startup.

4. I've seen blank crd keys on ebay a few times.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. As long as I’m entertained, no :D

#45 Ducbird, Nov 23, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Forgot your bin too :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Next time out.:blush:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hibernation has set in.:zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:see you in the springtime.
    DSCN7374[1].JPG

• Like Like x 1
  9. Oh alright Pete, it’s going to be quiet without you!
    Night night.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Don’t think I’d leave that charger resting on the cover, what if it got too hot and.... no, best not to think about it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Thanks for your concerns,but i've moved it onto the concrete floor thursday morning when placing the rear paddock stand in place....also i couldn't resist another look at it.:):upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  12. :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information