1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

On Line Divorce - Advice Please!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Ian, Dec 1, 2018.

1. A friend applied for a divorce via the gov.uk website approximately 2 months ago. Since then she has heard nothing. Her husband isn’t renowned for his admin so she can’t even be sure he’s received and opened it (it was sent to him via his parents address so should have been passed on). According to the website he had to reply within eight days - is there a way of getting things moving at all please?
    Thanks all,

Ian.

2. She should probably not try to get a divorce on the online is my advice. Somethings are better off done at the bus stop. Like blow jobs.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Have you been in up to your cannon wheels in this 'friend' Ian?? Ay ay ay?? :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. i could get a divorce on line no prob. i will just post what i really think on FB, then get her to do all the hard work.
    sorted :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. I know the answer but I’m not taking sides.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mine was done in the Czech Republic 8 years ago, all in Czech language, and were still married :joy: it's cool :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. With Age Comes Irresponsibility..!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Shall I put this down to ‘no help available’ then?

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. I'd hang around a while, we'll keep bumping it and someone will be along that understands :):upyeah:

10. Yours is an incredibly confusing relationship... :/

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I’m confused, going skiing at chrimbo with her and I can’t ski :worried: wasn’t my idea :cold_sweat:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Tell her to follow the instructions on the website - lack of cooperation is the norm.
    "
    If you do not respond in time
    Your husband or wife might still be able to continue with the divorce if the court decides that you received the papers.

The court might deliver the papers personally to you so that there’s proof you’ve received them. You might have to pay the cost of this.
    "

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. I would say get some practice in at a dry slope before you go but having dislocated my shoulder that way, it’s hard to recommend... :(

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. I'd say she is after the LI and the retirement fund....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. If she can ski and you can’t, you’re going to have a problem.
    Skiing is rather counter intuitive and the older you get the more counter intuitive it gets

16. I don't believe in skiing. Its a hoax. Fake News.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  17. At my divorce the magistrate asked, why did you leave it it so long, he must have known the bitch :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 4
  18. Divorce? Pah!.......Simple - who needs 'online'?.............I'm on wife No.4....................and I'm not joking.

But not as rich as I could have been.......

• Like Like x 2
  19. still, your skin looks fantastic...v for very nice skin

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. Nah, she’s a good egg :blush:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information