1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One Of My Pasos

Discussion in 'Ducati Paso' started by Dewey Greear, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Here are a couple of pics of one of my Pasos. These bikes are among my favorite Ducatis. They are comfortable on long rides and I really enjoy the quick handling of the 16'' wheels and tires. Duc in the park.jpg Ducati-750-Paso-6325.jpg

• Like Like x 12
  2. That looks like a very tidy bike and I like that colour scheme. Do you find it difficult to source 16" tyres? New 16" tyres in Paso sizes and now available from Shinko and Golden Tyre. The seem to be getting good reviews within the Paso community.

3. I have a new set of Shinko's waiting completion of another Paso that I own. I have had good luck with the Shinko's in the past.

4. Your daughter is pretty too :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. She is actually a classmate of mine from high school who was home for class reunion. She has her own motorcycles and her daughter races Ducs......

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bought this Limited a couple of months ago. Have been wanting one for quite a while...... Dewey's Paso Limited.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  7. Blimey Dewey you're getting a big collection of bikes, looks a clean one.

• Like Like x 1
  8. About 15 Ducatis and 12-13 other bikes (mostly European along with a few HDs). And..... a "very"
    understanding wife. BMW and Others.jpg The Garage i.jpg The Garage ii.jpg The Garage iii.jpg The Garage iv.jpg

The Garage v.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  9. Several of my other Ducs are stored elsewhere.

10. Wish you was my next door neighbour :cool:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Tell ya' what Roadtrip.... if you ever cross the pond and come to Ashland, Kentucky,
    USA I will loan you any bike I have and we can take a nice roadtrip through the mountains near my home. Will even let you shoot a few of my guns..... they are legal here even my 9mm submachine pistol !!!

• Like Like x 2
  12. That sounds to good to turn down if i am in the USA will look you up, a 9mm submachine you say :).
    Maybe the Guzzi :upyeah:

Had booked New York and Boston this year but Covid cancel that.
    Thanks for the offer.

13. If you decide to take me up on it just let me know. Submachine gun, sawed off shotgun, 44 mag pistol and a few more. Several years ago there was a mechanic from the HinckleyTriumph factory who came to the US to change several frames under warranty. One of the dealerships he visited was in my town and he stayed a few days. I was good friends with the people who owned the Triumph shop so all of us took him out on the town to party. After we drank all the Guiness at the bar he swore he never saw anyone drink as much as we did. The next day he came to my home for dinner. After dinner we dug out several hand guns and took many pictures of him holding them, then we sent them to him later after he went back to Britain. He said his friends would get a big kick out of the pictures because gun ownership is very limited there.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. And as a result so are gun related deaths.

We’ve more knife people, we like to get all stabby rather than shooty

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. That sounded like a good few days, Will let you know :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Sorry to say..... been there done that a couple of times. It took seven years of my life in and out of court to get one of those messes cleared up. Hope it never happens again.

17. So no one gets the wrong idea..... I did what I did in self defense. The first incident was brought about because of a robbery in which I was struck on the head by a metal pipe. The second, I was attacked in my front yard by an ex-city official who had a gun. I am by no means some kind of bad ass, I hate violence, and there is no honor in harming another human being.

18. well........Guns for show...knives for a pro.

19. Oh I like you.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information