1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One Of The Last Track Days Of Last Year

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by james griffin, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Cadwell park fast group bit of grass tracking at the end lol

this HTML class. Value is

2. does not play?

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Doesn't play for me either - unless the vid is taken at night on electric bikes?

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  4. Sorry guys dont no why it hasnt worked ill repost

5. did it work this time?

• Like Like x 4
  6. heres another video of lee Johnston passing me on the main straight on the new 70k carbon hp s1000 not that I stood a chance but tried to stay with him haha

• Like Like x 2
  7. Nice riding.....lucky on the grass lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Yeah it worked. What bike were you on

• Like Like x 1
  9. 2011 zx10

FB_IMG_1521063251599.jpg

10. Beast... that was a good watch. Looking forward to riding Cadwell at some point :)

11. Get it booked mate its a megga track some ppl dont like it cos they dont give it time but once you crack it you begin to love it the faster you go the more rewarding it is learning the track

12. Just Time I’m short of. Donington on Monday with a few guys on here. Spain next month so looking May at the very earliest

• Like Like x 1
  13. Get it booked mate its a megga track some ppl dont like it cos they dont give it time but once you crack it you begin to love it the faster you go the more rewarding it is learning the track

14. Nice work once you had got your eye in. It does look a lovely track and I'd love to give it a whirl sometime!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ad recomend doing it summer time for sure that way you may get the best of the weather as its hit and miss with caddy could be sunny as fuck at home get to caddy its pissing it down all day lol the track drys fairly quick apart from hall bends to the main straight due to being covered by trees

16. Still plenty of room for improvment quickest is a 1.40 but then i sold the zx10 and got the 1299s so back to square 1 on learning how to ride again lol

Do Not Sell My Personal Information