1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oooohhh She's Been Around!

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Sambighair, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Having just picked up @Fire3500 999s ( which is super clean and a credit to all it's past keepers) he mentioned it used to belong to @yellowducmaniac, so that's 3 forum members to own one bike. It got me to thinking what's the most forum owned bike out there?

• Like Like x 3
  2. Enjoy it mate...I never saw another yellow mono S during my 5 years of ownership...good to see her go to another fellow member.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Didn't that have carbon wheels on it??

4. Gives another meaning to the term “being the forum bike”

• Funny Funny x 5
  5. Hey you look after her:upyeah:& question is what has Ian purchased now as a replacement:thinkingface:

6. Yep...carbon Dymags and carbon endurance tank, took them all off when I p/xed it for an RSV4.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Gilera 175.

• Like Like x 1
  8. ra
    Don't really know anything about them apart from they all look great from that period intime .:upyeah:

9. Tiny, fast for its capacity and very analogue.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Very photogenic?

• Like Like x 1
  11. You know what i want next from you don't you.......
    P I C ' S please:thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Well lets hope it never fires a clutch spring at you with enough force to come through the cover !!!!

[​IMG]

• WTF WTF x 5
  13. Ouch!

14. Luckily it missed me, went between 2 parked cars opposite, through a hedge and took a chunk out of the brick wall behind, would have destroyed a tib or fib !!!

15. Holy crap, you were lucky. Any idea what caused the spring to fire out?

16. Holly Molly!!!! were they heavy duty jobs done up by the hulk? Never known them being under that much tension!

17. I can beat all of that.
    I bought the Performance Bikes Magazine slut some time ago.
    Slutty as she's known in PB land was a magazine bike which ended up getting moved on their forum and bocoming a track day hack.
    I'm owner number 15, the 14 previous owners that have had her all of them having been on PB magazine forum.
    She was dirt cheap, and is an amazing ride. - she has been the forum bike in every sense of the word.
    And oi loves it.

slutty.jpg

#17 Sev, Sep 11, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  18. Wow she has a big ass!

19. Tis the most awesome big ass in the business and with provenance, coming off a suzuka 8hr endurance racer, hence the light pod :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. Bought from Mr Marrett by the look of it...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information