1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oooohhh She's Been Around!

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Sambighair, Sep 8, 2019.

1. nope - I actually know the man who obtained it, as he was working as crew to a privateer race team at suzuka at the time who were running an SRAD. Its the endurance equivalent of walking past the Ducati pits at WSB just as the team decided to ditch foggy's nothing wrong with that tail unit in the skip after the first test day.

2. That’s weird. That picture is Matt’s garage though?

3. oh yes, but its been through a few hands since Matt had it. I'm not sure if matt was single figure or double figure owner! :laughing:
    I'm just going round the old girl at the moment refreshing bits here and there before I get an MOT on it.

4. Hahahah. Well you can tell how long he had it. It’s like counting the rings on trees, just count the number of lost bolts that have been replaced with cable ties. ;p

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. you're not wrong, and the ones after him made sure that the variety of different bolt heads put a pick and mix to shame - but the important thing was that they all looked after her important bits... ish..

6. Just dug this pic out from 2016 .....featured in PB at the time.

20170325_104245.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  7. Don't suppose you have a copy do ya?

8. I should have somewhere, i'll have a look and pm you Sam.

• Love You Love You x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information