1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Opinions - Can Be Worthless So Have Your Say

Discussion in 'Sport Touring' started by PerryL, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Something new and shiny, especially something that's also expensive, is good for the Soul.

A healthy Soul goes hand in hand with a positive attitude to life, and after all you are going through they will be a really good aid to regaining a healthy body.

But also do the garden, I find it's good for my Soul.

And keep the STs, moving bikes on is really bad for the soul.

Nasher

• Like Like x 3
  2. I'll have it mate, don't care what colour, other than yellow. :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  3. If I were pushing on in vintage and wanted to tour then the Supersport would be the man

4. I need to look after my soul. HSBC have just p1ssed me off, so they are next for room 101. Strange behaviour as all I wanna do (another Sheryl Crow song, there) is give them money (not have some fun!)!!!

I will be keeping one ST probably...

5. The HSBC are a strange bunch, but I've banked with them for years.

I live 1/2 way between the Waterlooville and Petersfield branches.
    Last year I needed to sort out my deceased mothers accounts just after we lost her, and was recommended by their telephone advisers I had to do it in branch at a private appointment.

Waterlooville were useless, I dropped in to make an appointment because you can't call the branch, explained why I was there, and they didn't want to know, instantly said they couldn't give me an appointment for 3 weeks without even looking at a screen etc.
    When I said that I didn't think that was good enough, I was told by the teller that it wasn't his fault they are busy.
    I got back to my car and called the HSBC bereavement help line again who appeared genuinely shocked at the 3 weeks.
    They offered to call the branch but I said I didn't want to deal with them again and would drive to Petersfield.

Petersfield said they could see me later that day or the next day.
    I had lunch down the road and went back in.
    All sorted in @1/2hr and they couldn't believe Waterlooville couldn't see me for such a request.

I made an official complaint and received a surprisingly generous good will payment after they had considered the circumstances.
    Although I never did receive the details I was promised of what disciplinary action had been taken against the Waterlooville branch staff member involved.

Nasher.

• Like Like x 1
  6. In response to the original question, I would buy whatever I fancied after all that I had been through, then, to put all painful memories behind me, I would sell the ST3 and just give the ST2 to a fellow, caring forum member,
    yours sincerely'
    A caring forum member.

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. Free stuff ?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Once or twice!

9. Now the STs are gone :(
    I am waiting for the Scrambler 1100 to have low pipes so it can carry luggage and my lady

All i want is a grunty Ducati with low pipes a mean streak , a centre stand a twin sided swing-arm and 180 mile range - is that too much to ask for .......

• Like Like x 1
  10. As I am finding.... YES!

11. Mutleys are far too complicated, seek out the ST :D

12. I'm sticking with my ST2 an ST3 for a bit. And then it will be a SuperSport S!
    upload_2020-9-14_15-35-42.png

• Like Like x 2
  13. With the new V4 coming out there will be a few bargain 1260s about, that's what I would do.

14. I'll look at the market again when a) I can physically get on a bike b) have been paid some money c) got my driving license back. I am no rush as I've got two bikes that need to be made roadworthy and I need to be able to swing a leg over a bike saddle!

Then there is family to square - a much longer road!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information