1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Opinions On Carbon Fibre Parts?

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by baylissboy, Apr 15, 2018.

1. I 2nd the Lieb Speed recommendation. Topolino recommended them to me and Ive bought the swingarms, hugger, frame protector (heat) for Pani etc. Its top notch quality and the fit is fantastic. Plus great attention to detail putting pads to stop swingarm carbon rubbing.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. :thinkingface: That was my reason for saying stay away from the swing arm protector, My 1098R had one and when I removed it it had rubbed in a couple of places which I had to refinish. :( I also think they are a bit 'too much' o_O

Now if you have a spare £3k+ and want to go down the full BST carbon swing arm route. :heart_eyes:

BST Carbon Swing Arm.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I only put swingarm cover on for protection, not for aesthetics. I'll be tracking the pani, so Ive added bits n bobs to mitigate me from the effects of low siding. But the plastic hugger looked incongruous, so I also added that. Then the heel guards and shock protector looked odd, so I added those too. Those were aesthetic choices, but I shant be adding anymore CF. Next job, when money permits, is cheap chinky fairings.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Ahhhh, cheap Chinky parts. Now you're talking. :heart_eyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information