1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Opinions!!!!

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by WAYNE, May 15, 2020.

1. black n white

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  2. Surely that’s racially sitting on the fence... X

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. meh, 749 is nicer than both. and betterer for where i live. i'm gonna get one. in yellow.

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. @finm you like a throbbing Banana between your legs do you mte... X

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. its never done me wrong in 49years so far.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  6. 49? You sure that’s not 749..... X

7. I got 2 748s

• Like Like x 2
  8. i will probably 749 before i get round. so much to do, so lil time.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I used to think they were, aesthetically at least, not a patch on the 748 / 916 shape. Actually, I still do but now I want one anyhow!

• Like Like x 2
  10. i think my 848 is too quick for my way of riding. i don't do track days, roads around here are v,twisty and i prefer to be at the higher end of the rev range.
    and i loves my fugly. 749? no brainer.

11. Wasn't one big enough :p

Bit greedy btw

12. Says the Mr Creosote of motorcycles.
    Just one more waffer thin 1098R..........

• WTF WTF x 1
  13. Creosote?

14. Mr Creosote MP’s

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. Great film but Life of Brian is the best of the python saga!!:laughing::upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. I have one bike but 2 engines. I have a 748 which is now an 853. I also have a 916 with big cams. I can, and have, swapped engines in about 5-6 hours by myself in the garage. I haven't worked out which I prefer. It's actually really difficult. The 916 has the same close ratio box from a 748R. The 916 has more torque and obviously more power. I think it depends on how you want to ride. You need quite a few more revs to get the same performance from the smaller engine but on a twisty road that's almost irrelevent. The lower torque actually makes the bike more ridable and comfortable if that makes sense. If you ride on twisty roads and commute then there is nothing really in it.
    I'll probably end up settling on the 916 with the 748R cams as, in the end, it's got more grunt

• Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information