1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

916 Options To Sell My 916sps

Discussion in '748 / 916 / 996 / 998' started by Messer, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Agreed. I remember your previous post and the 748R was absolutely stunning. A real masterpiece and in cracking condition.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Mate of mine recently sold 749R, Sport 1000, BMW HP2 and Aprillia 1000 Factory the Sheffield man and got good prices,no hassle and money paid direct into his bank with zero delays. Says he wouldn't hesitate to sell more bikes to them in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  3. And it’s mega over priced too lol

4. The bip?

5. Yes...was responding to the ‘it’s not an sps for a start’

Looks like some damage on the water pump cover? Or just the picture?

6. No damage on mine mate. Maybe a run where it rubbed on the fairing but no damage for sure

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Think your value looks about right for dealer bike, full history plus standard with original road cans and stand. May be a bit more from the Sheffield lot. Don’t know if they pay more as well as charge more for bikes, private my guess would be 12-15k (I watch these bikes a lot as I really want another, waiting for the price crash lol)

8. Thanks, bang on my thinking. If someone wants it fully serviced then will do that, also willing to take a lower offer if someone wants it as is needing the belts doing soon. All valve clearances and oils, plugs etc are done.

9. Sorry closer to £10K given the service and private seller (no warranty).

10. It’s belts. Mototechnica £320 for full belts service. Throttle reset and balance, plus all fluids.

11. It's more than twice that down here.... GLWS...

12. He’s a good lad Lee at Mototechnica. He’s looked after my R since new, and it’s still like new now!

13. Hello not been on here for a while as i sold my 916 in March. Silly thing to do so i am looking for another........preferably an SPS !
    Is this bike still for sale?

14. I haven’t really done much about selling it to be honest, so yes it’s still available. It’s in for a full service at Mototechnica next week

15. Forgive my ignorance but is the SPS a numbered bike?

16. Yes the SPS came with a numbered plaque, but the plaque has been stolen from my bike during it’s life - they weren’t riveted to the 98 bikes only glued so easy to nick. Just in the process of getting a replacement made for it. It’s all verified as correct and genuine by Ducati and has all booklets etc

17. I have some rivets if you need some.

18. Thanks for the offer. I’ll just glue it back on

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Is it for sale?

20. Yes, I would sell it.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information