1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

916 Options To Sell My 916sps

Discussion in '748 / 916 / 996 / 998' started by Messer, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Where is the bike and do you have a price?

2. It’s in Cheshire. Given that’s it’s gone through a full service I’d hope to achieve around the 13k mark as it is truly stunning

3. £13k is a little rich for me! Can i come and have a look if you are willing to negotiate?

4. Hi Chris, I’ll send you a PM

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Can you not keep it? Is the car situation not sorted?

6. I’m happy with my 748 and 1199. They will suits both my needs. I had to pull money out of my business when we got broke in to and my s4 stolen, and I want to put some money back in so Mr friendly tax man doesn’t get a Xmas party on me

7. Hope it works out

8. Thanks mate, I won’t be giving it away it’s too good a bike ! Had loads of offers but under what I think is fair

9. I know how you feel, I have a solid offer on my Honda Rvf right now, but you know what it’s £100 less than the ask plus a delivery of 120 round trip thrown in, it’s not a big amount but I know how good the bike is and I am stalling ....yes I will probably lose him (the buyer) but it’s a tough sale I was offered 6k last year collected now looking at £4750 I’m miffed but it’s my fault I’m at this stage....I think the right person with the money would pay more as last year proved but it’s waiting for the right man, same as you....you’d sell it cheap then see it resurface somewhere else at a massively inflated price....

10. My attitude for the past twenty five years has always been on the public roads you can't beat engine cubic capacity for get up & go:upyeah:

11. Im used to pinning the 748 and its got 'just enough' grunt but a great revvy motor. I pinned the SPS and it pulled the wheel up under power which caught me a little off guard :)
    Actually really loved it. If I didnt have a major soft spot my my 748 there would be no way this would be going

• Like Like x 1
  12. If you don't need the money & have the storage space,just keep them for the retirement fund etc:upyeah:

13. If I dont put the money back in to my company account, Ill get stung for tax to the tune of the value of the bike. So, by keeping it I'd literally be throwing away 000's Would take a long while to recover that

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. So you need to sell one PDQ or win the lottery tonight or whenever it's on next:blush:

15. Ive got until the end of the tax year so no rush :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. I have Wotsits - sadly not nearly enough :( I hope you can end up keeping it but, otherwise, get a proper price for it :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information