1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ordred my diavel dark - now for mods! What have you done??

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by Az1980, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Has anyone got the part number for the handlebar tassels? :smile:

2. Thanks tricolore, will call them.

3. I think the bike looks great. Ive heard a set of those Termis, sound like thunder :upyeah:

4. I've had the full Termi system fitted. It is bloody awesome.

I've also had a touring screen and sat nav fitted, and bought tank and rear bags.

I have also got a touring seat, which I have yet to try. I intend to go to WDW next year, so I need to decide which seat to use. I prefer the look of the stock seat, and after about 2,000 miles, I am more used to it now. I still think my arse will need more comfort for a ride to Italy though.

5. When,I bought mine it came with the touring pack fitted, I made an alloy number plate bracket up that bolted in to the holes were the rear rack would fit, reroute the wire for the original number plate light under the seat job done. I have read the concern's about the protection in the rain but riding back from the dealership I got caught in a thunderstorm and I couldn't believe how much crap was thrown up all over the back end, since I did the conversion I got caught in a two hour downpour when I got back there was actually less crap over the back end. My conclusion was that back tire is like a shovel, no matter where you plate holder is you are going to get dirty:joy:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I have a PUIG adjustable screen fitted to counter wind blast at "WARP FACTOR 9"!.
    Also have the Touring seat,it came with the ribbed lower seat which on long trips plays havoc with the jewellry...Enjoy your machine!.

7. Welcome to the forum mate.....

8. Had one for 3 years and loved it

Added Nitron rear shock and Andreani cartridges up front - for around a grand (not 4 like Ohlins) it really made the bike how it should be

Then flashed with Tuneboy SW and added up and down QS , launch control and a custom map

Touring seat , higher pegs so they don't ground and an 1/2 inch out of the down pipes for clearance

Loved it more

Oh - did all that for not much more than the cost of the full termi from the dealer ...

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Followed my brothers diavel today, and even though he's had it set up, that rear shock looks atrocious on bumpy roads ?? Is the standard shock that bad ? Might advise him the route you took

10. He wouldn't regret it ....
    The rear is too soft and the front too hard as standard , so most crank up the preload on the rear to address , which just makes it jarring on uk roads
    I did the front first - standard front when pressing on down our lovely bumpy country roads used to try and put me in the hedge - just wanted to stand up if anything other than perfectly smooth mid corner.
    The basic Nitron R1 , sprung for my weight just works

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Will pass it on mate, thanks for your help thus far :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information